Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 19:21:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Wouls imortallity make a better or worse world?
Better
Worse
Dont know

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Imortality  (Read 21031 times)
k_mihai
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2008, 10:09:57 AM »

he can't argue with common sense. he just goes by impulse (dick head) or ignorance (now, dont even bother to reply...) as in a not-wanting-to-hear-a-different-opinion ignorant *Smiley*

yes, well, i will stop having serous discussion with him, since all end the same way ...
Rake
Private

« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2008, 15:15:41 PM »

well, you started cursing, when you were not able to prove that american english isn`t lingua franca  *Grin* i`m just serving your own medicine back (thus, the pills *Grin*)
I simply told you that american english is not a language. do you even know what lingua franca means?

he can't argue with common sense. he just goes by impulse (dick head) or ignorance (now, dont even bother to reply...) as in a not-wanting-to-hear-a-different-opinion ignorant *Smiley*
I took long time to reply cause I have a life besides this!  *Smiley* I have always backed up my opinions! with arguments and facts. and thats what makes you to you falacias  *pardon* but I know... its easier to do that then to admit that you are wrong. as I sayed... dont worrie, I can live with that!  *Smiley*

yes, well, i will stop having serous discussion with him, since all end the same way ...
yes off course, that happens when you can prove what you say!  *Smiley*

On the winners side!
k_mihai
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2008, 15:17:16 PM »

rake again, read my posts  *Grin*
Rake
Private

« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2008, 15:50:49 PM »

rake again, read my posts  *Grin*
yes yes... very nice! go study for your thesis or you will fail! you have proven not to be very smart!

On the winners side!
k_mihai
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2008, 16:01:03 PM »

za pills *Grin*
Rake
Private

« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2008, 20:16:32 PM »

everytime you say that you only prove my point... cause you cant even translate lingua franca to english and you have no notion the american english is not a language!

but yes... I will take pills. if that makes the big baby happy! *bravo*

On the winners side!
UberNoob
Sergeant

« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2008, 22:39:25 PM »

I took long time to reply cause I have a life besides this!  *Smiley* I have always backed up my opinions! with arguments and facts. and thats what makes you to you falacias  *pardon* but I know... its easier to do that then to admit that you are wrong. as I sayed... dont worrie, I can live with that!  *Smiley*
you misunderstood what i wrote; read again *wink*

and american english.....it's an english dialect - whatever.

Rake
Private

« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2008, 00:01:57 AM »

dialet??? you know what a dialet is? and if even american english was a dialet, a dialet is not a language!

you dont know a lingua franca is, you dont even know what it means... though you use something you dont understand as an argument!  Huh? poor of you!

On the winners side!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: