Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 19:07:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Wouls imortallity make a better or worse world?
Better
Worse
Dont know

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Imortality  (Read 21030 times)
Lucius
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2008, 01:07:10 AM »

Would the world be better off if George Bush was immortal? *Grin*
Rake
Private

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2008, 02:02:46 AM »

not even to him...  *pardon* by the way whos your favourite to become the new president?

On the winners side!
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2008, 02:08:22 AM »

Is it possible, and would it be a better world? I find these questions very difficult and I can't really answer them. But, here is someone who would answer "yes and yes", I recommend it heartily *Smiley*

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
Lucius
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2008, 02:11:37 AM »

If i had to chose the lesser of evils i would go with Barack Obama *bear*
Rake
Private

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2008, 03:20:18 AM »

Is it possible, and would it be a better world? I find these questions very difficult and I can't really answer them. But, here is someone who would answer "yes and yes", I recommend it heartily *Smiley*
I think its easelly posseable but I dont know if its good. though its just a question of time untill it becomes a reallity.

I prefer Hillary. Obama is just playing the whole black drama, like Operah does. and USA loves that. I dont think women are the best to be incharge, and please, dont flame for this opinion, but I think she might be the best for USA at this moment. also that guy from NY, the one whos a father. he seems to be a good option too.

On the winners side!
UberNoob
Sergeant

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2008, 08:49:55 AM »

*bravo* *bear* *bravo* + karma for your excellent taste *wink*

I think its easelly posseable but I dont know if its good. though its just a question of time untill it becomes a reallity.
I prefer Hillary. Obama is just playing the whole black drama, like Operah does. and USA loves that. I dont think women are the best to be incharge, and please, dont flame for this opinion, but I think she might be the best for USA at this moment. also that guy from NY, the one whos a father. he seems to be a good option too.

Hillary, IMO, insn't sincere, is snobbish, tries appealing to female voters that "she's the lone female among of the big bad males" in the presidential race and really tries to drum up the female votes, and uses crying as a tactic to get votes; actually crying mixed with a little political speech about how much she cares about the nation's children.....what an excellent addition - it won her N.H. *freak*
P.S. Giuliani sux X)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 09:17:54 AM by UberNoob » Logged
Rake
Private

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2008, 14:37:35 PM »

as far as I have seen it, I prefer hillary. I dont know, she seems to be more capable then Obama. he seems inexpirienced, and as hillary appeals for women he appeals to blacks vote. I think both stretagies are shitty, but hillary seems to have better ideas and I think womens are not so given to war as men, so, and having in consideration USA is the most hated country in the world, it needs to cool down for a while, hillary is my choice. but I cant vote...  *pardon*

anyway, we are going off topic. *Angry*

On the winners side!
k_mihai
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2008, 00:20:42 AM »

for sure not Hillary. i mean, the US presidency had kind of become a family business  *Grin*

and i`m against the immortality, ofc, sounds boring
UberNoob
Sergeant

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2008, 10:40:33 AM »

he seems inexpirienced, and as hillary appeals for women he appeals to blacks vote.
really? link please? *rose*
i'm afraid i haven't noticed him so obviously appealing to black voters.
Quote from: Obama
"There's not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there's the United States of America."

for sure not Hillary. i mean, the US presidency had kind of become a family business  *Grin*
down with the status quo *bear*
Rake
Private

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2008, 12:47:36 PM »

please, you are going off topic. stop with the white house discussion. and also, stop asking for link noob. do some research for your self.  *stop*

On the winners side!
UberNoob
Sergeant

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2008, 13:35:19 PM »

hahahahaha
bassically your point is you can't back up your argument? *freak* *freak* *freak* i only asked for the link when you were speaking complete BS, so there was no link you could find to make your words ring true *bear*
as for the old topic, immortality, it's over and done with. immortality sux, end of story.
P.S. thanks for the - karma, i feel honored (if it was you *pardon*)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 13:37:16 PM by UberNoob » Logged
Rake
Private

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2008, 15:43:53 PM »

off topic.

On the winners side!
SFF_libert
Sergeant

Be brave be couragesou -- Joshua1:8

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2008, 10:22:47 AM »

If George Bush becomes immortal, more ppl get killed and the whole world is stirred up. that means more both mortal and immortal ppl die more quickly. so immortality is no longer valid if George Bush becomes immortal  *Grin*

If a man does not know to which port he sails, no wind is favorable.
Krum:Maximum measurements for signatures are 300х60 pxl - be it in text or in graphic
Lucius
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2008, 11:58:22 AM »

If George Bush becomes immortal, more ppl get killed and the whole world is stirred up. that means more both mortal and immortal ppl die more quickly. so immortality is no longer valid if George Bush becomes immortal  *Grin*

*bear*
bolin
YoUr MoThEr!
Sergeant

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2008, 21:41:25 PM »

who knows maybe that terrorist achieved immortlity by putting uranium in his...... nuclear missile.

and i found a good reason why it will be good, we could go floating to mars because were immortal we could go were we want in space cause we are immortal.

DaMoGLiMaN, MaTaNdOlOs
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: