Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 12:50:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Governors are not lvling up  (Read 3807 times)
Mr.Spookums
Private

« on: October 12, 2015, 13:05:50 PM »

It's been a week now and a few of my gov are not lvling up. It happend before when my second king was crowned, and it happend again after that kind died and the 3rd was crowned. I dunno why, but this new king is gaining exp and lvling up normally but most of my governors are stuck and refuse to lvl up.

Accounts name is Mr.Spookums
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 14:31:21 PM »

Hello Mr.Spookums,

Most of your governors are correctly gaining experience and leveling up in your account. Please have in mind that they don't gain governor experience for the time they haven't been on their post (ex. when they are sent on a mission). Could you send the names of the governors which are stuck?

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Mr.Spookums
Private

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 21:33:04 PM »

STANCA PAVEL; DUMITRA PAVEL; TUDOR BACIU; AUGUSTIN IRMIA; MARA IANCU

Pretty much every older governor i had that didn't already have lvl 20 stopped lvling(5/7 to be precise, king excluded from this count), the younger ones in charge of compercial posts and the newly found province are lvling in a normal way.

Also the king seems to have stopped too: VIRGIL PAVEL(king's name)
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 09:31:34 AM »

Hello Mr.Spookums,

These governors correctly gain experience, they receive 1 experience point for every 3 minutes spent on the post. Each level is reached after gaining the necessary points, you can find more information about these values in the table "Experience General / Governor" at http://www95.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/help/?section=great_persons&lang=en&speed=2#great_persons_67.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: