Imperia Online International
April 17, 2024, 01:22:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Business Model  (Read 1341 times)
YO_SEF
Private

« on: November 03, 2015, 23:27:36 PM »

It seems that IO management has decided to try and add more diamond options for the dwindling diamond purchasers.  These types of moves usually means a slide in revenues.  In my opinion, this will not fix the problems.  You have 2 issues, diamonds are very cost prohibitive/reward gained, and the VAT tax on top of that.  It would seem that IO would rather gain customers through a less cost prohibitive model.  With Paypal and many other options, there are many ways to pay, so almost anyone can purchase them, even the younger audience.  Some might think this will cause more diamond pushing, while this may be true, it is already a big problem, this at least might allow the opportunity for a more equal playing field as more people will be able to purchase diamonds.  Since it costs money to run a business, diamonds will not go away, nor will the VAT tax apparently .  Many companies in the States offer solutions for excessive state/federal taxes by offering more product for the same price, or paying the sales tax themselves on special occasions.  I am not a person who is saying these things having never bought diamonds, I say this as a person who spent $2000 in the last era, and realized that this is a game, not a house I am paying for.  These are just my thoughts on a business model that has made me change my mind about playing and enjoying a game I have now for 7 or 8 years.

Regards, YO__SEF
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: