Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 05:37:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i launch 5 multiple attacks at a single target all within 2 seconds?  (Read 3657 times)
terp
Private

« on: October 01, 2015, 05:35:27 AM »

I've seen other posts with replies such as: 'divide army up evenly and press the 'attack' button in multiple concessions'.   This does not work because as soon as the first attack is sent, the screen clears and you have to re-enter troop comp. for next attack.  This makes it impossible to send multiple attacks at the same second for me. So what do i have to do?
terp
Private

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 08:18:12 AM »

thank you for the reply.  But i get the general's speed perk deal.  These attacks are being sent without a general. They are being sent on MP's (level 6 Fort).
The first attack is a field battle with the bulk of the enemy's ground troops(with a general),and lets just say that it lands at 12:00:00, then there will be 6 smaller attacks: 1. 2600 troops - lands at 12:00:01
            2. 2600 troops - lands at 12:00:01
            3. 2300 troops - lands at 12:00:02
            4. 2000 troops - lands at 12:00:02
            5. 2000 troops - lands at 12:00:02
            6. 2000 troops - lands at 12:00:03

and the MP is gone so fast it cant be repaired in-between attacks. Now when i send an attack it can only be one at a time, and remember the 6 attacks after the field battle are done WITHOUT generals. 
mustique
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 15:26:40 PM »

just read your private message, you are ungrateful, lets see who else here will answer you questions like that about the secrets of the great players. good luck, im the only one who reveals these strategies here
terp
Private

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 16:08:12 PM »

Telling someone to 'Learn to play' when they ask a question, does not help at all.  Asking questions is how one 'learns to play'.  I have tried everything that has been posted, you have told me nothing and act like im ungrateful. L2P is something a 14yr old says, when he wants to feel smart.  Im sorry if that offends you, but you said use generals with cart skills, which i replied there are no generals. Thus, i dont understand how the attacks are being sent in multiples when it wont allow me to do the same.  Simple question deserves a simple answer.  Saying 'learn to play' is the same as saying 'you're an idiot'.  No help.
terp
Private

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 16:13:46 PM »

If it's just a scripting add-on or mod, that's fine. Im just curious how it's being done when I can't seem to do the same. I figured maybe the mobile apps or tablets have a different interface that allowed it.
Tasilakosil
Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 13:29:35 PM »

questions like that about the secrets of the great players. good luck, im the only one who reveals these strategies here

oh gosh dude please give us a break you secret of a great player. its just a damn undocumented interface feature, more commonly known as BUG you arseclown. just spam that "send attack" button to launch multiple attacks (almost) at the same time. you need to select less then 1/2 of army for 2 attacks, less than 1/3 for 3 attacks and so on. And of course, you need to click fast enough to place multiple clicks before the screen reloads.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 13:32:30 PM by Tasilakosil » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: