Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 21:12:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution  (Read 3106 times)
AlexanderGreat
Private

« on: September 29, 2015, 23:41:01 PM »

1. You can now monitor the evolution of your account using the new "Evolution" menu in Throne Hall. You will get statistics for different aspects of your game divided by days. The information is based on the actions performed only in the current era of the realm.

2. Win resources with the new module for watching advertising videos. For each video watched you will get resources equal to the 15-minute production of your empire. You will be able to watch up to 4 videos every 8 hours. The available videos vary according to the country you are currently located in.

1. For some reason, I can't find tab "Evolution" in my Throne Hall. I don't have Throne Hall as well (I guess that would be "Palace"?). I also noticed that Fortress is Command Center. Not sure if that's by design.

2. Where do I need to go to watch the videos? In the bottom-left regular menus between "Battles and Influence" and "Logout"? I can see only "IO: Stuff To Come" there. no advertisements.
AlexanderGreat
Private

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 02:10:54 AM »

It is working now, please disregard. Thank you for the cool new stuff *Smiley*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: