Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 12:52:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Court member training  (Read 840 times)
Tango007
Private

« on: September 20, 2015, 07:28:14 AM »

I have been trying to find answer everywhere but no luck so far.

1) Does the effect of governor training will work only when he is appointed as governor?
2) Does the effect of general training will work only when he is appointed as general or sent on war?
3) Should I train all family members and court candidates with general and governor skills?
AlexanderGreat
Private

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 22:34:55 PM »

I have been trying to find answer everywhere but no luck so far.

1) Does the effect of governor training will work only when he is appointed as governor?
2) Does the effect of general training will work only when he is appointed as general or sent on war?
3) Should I train all family members and court candidates with general and governor skills?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Depends on your short and long term planning. If you invest the money in those people, and you're planning to use them on those posts (for instance if you have 5 provinces total, you can use the king, the queen and 3 more great people). If you plan to have 1 more province in the near future, you can train one more. Again, it is a matter of investment and planning.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: