Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 22:19:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IO Harassment  (Read 2344 times)
Brickstin
Private

« on: September 08, 2015, 04:31:42 AM »

I wish to make a statement and After I said what I have needed to say, I shall be taking screen shots of this post as well as saving the HTML Data of it for records.

I am tired of being harassed by Representatives of Imperial online who keep making random accounts to FISH out players from another company called Good Game Studios that runs GoodGame Empire, I have told these Reps not once but multiple times over the course of six months to stop asking me to sign up for Imperial online when:
1. I ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH IMPERIAL ONLINE

2. THIS IS DEFINITELY ILLEGAL:  This company is committing Solicitation crimes, there is a law against it that protects business(s) from panhandlers or individuals attempting to sell products or services to that business' patrons on business property, thus taking potential revenue away from that business.

Clearly that also I.O sells game currency as well as GGS does, this is clearly an attempt to steal player base and attention to their services to possibly make revenue into their own pockets, this is such a horrible way of doing business and honestly the legal and right way is for them to simply use advertisement in public websites: Unless I see a contract from GGS stating they are legally giving I.O Permission to sell services and advertise in such a manner this clearly violates I.O Company Policy as well as abusing the TOS and Policy of GGE/GGS which are not limited to Soliciting, and harassment towards the player base in the GGE community.

and Finally:
3. I have previously asked not to be contacted to be offered services and even WARNED Them that what they are doing is breaking GGS's TOS and Policy as well as the bloody law in the USA.  they are committing international Crimes and this needs to be brought to attention and I honestly do not care if my accounts get banned for this: I Have quit the game and didn't log in for months after the last event ended and the entire realm restarted.

SO here is my warnings to Imperial Online: If any I.O Representative contacts me in GGE, I will immediately block that person and warn them they are breaking TOS and Policy of GGS/GEE, harassing me, and breaking the laws.

If this does not cease I shall further take into consideration for legal action against Imperial Online for harassment.

I am not the only one that has been getting harassed in this issue, Fridmund my best friend from Germany has also been getting the same Offers infact a while back we just got the same exact Message from the same user on the USA server artwar stating the following and I quote:
"

As I can see, you've been playing GoodGame empire for little while, huh? There's a new game called USA Empire ( www impers eu ) . Quite interesting game with unique gameplay. I'm looking for the folks to play there together, need experienced players, will you help plz?
Message me - if there would be any questions)

WWW IMPERS EU Insert point

"

I also got another letter from the user DaRknonna today:
"As I can see, you've been playing GoodGame empire for little while, huh? There's a new game called USA Empire ( www irogame com ) . Quite interesting game with unique gameplay. I'm looking for the folks to play there together, need experienced players, will you help plz?
Message me - if there would be any questions)

WWW IROGAME COM Insert point
"
Which LEADS to Imperial's site again.

(DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN ASKING THESE TYPES OF QUESTIONS): Or I Will take Legal action against your company for harassment as well as ask that GGE/GGS do the same in reporting these incidents to the proper departments for dealing with this and I shall also report this issues to the proper authorities such as and not limited to:
Federal Communications Commission
Federal Trade Commission
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 04:49:47 AM by Brickstin » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 09:11:51 AM »

Hello Brickstin,

The administration of Imperia Online doesn't make accounts and send messages to players from another games asking them to join IO. You should contact the administration of the game you are playing and report the problem with the messages you received.
If you suspect someone else has used your email to make account in IO, please contact support@imperialsupport.org from the registration email of this account so we could help you deactivate the account.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Brickstin
Private

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 00:58:22 AM »

Hello Brickstin,

The administration of Imperia Online doesn't make accounts and send messages to players from another games asking them to join IO. You should contact the administration of the game you are playing and report the problem with the messages you received.
If you suspect someone else has used your email to make account in IO, please contact support@imperialsupport.org from the registration email of this account so we could help you deactivate the account.

Can the Email account of players be pulled off this forum by other patrons?

I do not believe my email has been used to make other accounts.

Also if you say that none of the affiliates or any administration is making accounts on GGE, then I would believe you guys have a serious problem of spammers into your games then.

This as been going on for 6 months now and it's becoming more constant, I will see what Steve can do for us at GGE department to possibly trace the IP address of those users and send the IPs your way then: this really needs to be crunched, also consider using CAPTCHA for the registration pre-app: It will help deter autobot script registration.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 01:14:07 AM by Brickstin » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: