Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 16:01:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The next new Realm message/thread?  (Read 1622 times)
SugarBritches
Private

« on: September 03, 2015, 01:36:57 AM »

How do I find out about new realms that are going to be coming online? 

I saw a post that said they were reported in game, but I did not see that.  I got quest-stuck in my current realm, a 4X and would like to know when the next realm, hopefully a 2X, is going to be available so I can plan for it.

It seems likely that there is a message somewhere here where new Realms coming online are posted, however I searched and was unable to find it. 

This is my first post, so I apologize in advance.

Thank you,
Sugarbritches
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 10:09:32 AM »

Hello Sugarbritches,

A list of the realms which are going to finish is not available, since the date of their end depends on the result of the competition "Lords of the realm". When there are realms which are being prepared to restart, an information message appears in the login screen, shown after login in the game. Also, registration shortcuts for the latest opened realms/eras are added to the list of realms you have already joined.
Using the link below, you can register in the last opened international realm - realm 262, speed x2. It started on August 14.
http://www103.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/register.php?realm=262&ipid=15349439&c=2b35928966bbb726dfd7c43aec0e5321
Realm 263, speed x2 is going to finish in a couple of days, feel free to write again if you decide to play there and I will send you a link for registration after it restarts.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
SugarBritches
Private

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 11:27:25 AM »

Thank you Angela,

I see now why I did not get the log in messages.  I use a program that auto inputs my login info and logs me in, which is convenient for most sites but caused me to remain ignorant of the messages everyone else was getting.  It was also the reason I was completely stumped at how to babysit a friend's account. 

Thank you clearing everything up for me, so sharply!

I very much would like to play the new 2X, in Realm 263 and would be most grateful if you would be kind enough to post the link.  *Smiley*

Thanks again,
Sugar
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 11:39:00 AM »

Hello Sugar,

You are welcome. I'll post the link as soon as the new era starts. It shouldn't be longer than 3-4 days.

*I have to warn you that use of third-party software is not allowed by the Terms and conditions every player accepts during registration in the game. They are available at the bottom of the homepage of the game.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 11:58:16 AM by Angela » Logged

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 11:37:06 AM »

Link for registration in realm 263:

http://www46.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/register.php?realm=263&ipid=14660555&c=c6e8dfab52fa1a4182696edfecb916e7

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
SugarBritches
Private

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 00:54:42 AM »

Thank you again Angela,

I disabled my web auto log in plug in and got the message about this.  *Smiley*
BTW what I before called a "program" was actually a browser based username-password auto filler.  I do not guess there are issues which such things.  I would give you the name but do not want to look like I am advertising, even if it is free. 

I do believe games are no longer fun if people are cheating.  Your earlier response seems to indicate that your company has had problems with "hack-ware" or whatever it is called?  That is a shame and I hope you and yours find a way to take care of it. 

Back on the subject, I am very much enjoying the new realm and feeling more and more confident with my skills with the game. 

All the best,
Sugar
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: