Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 12:10:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Killing enemy general  (Read 1805 times)
TheGreenOne
Sergeant

« on: August 18, 2015, 03:58:22 AM »

I have 3 questions about this topic

1.- What is the % of killing an enemy general when you win a battle?

2.- it does apply to any tiple of battle (field, siege and pillage)?

3.- And the skills/special rss that improve this % how does they work? when they say +10% chance of killing enemy general means that it the original chance was 10% now the chace is 11% or 20%?

thx in advance
yxcv
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 13:46:56 PM »

I'm not 100%, but quite sure about this: the usual chance is 1% or even less (0.5%? think i've read this anywhere). and special res operate at this number, so with 10% more from skills or special res, you have 1,1% or 0.55%.
And according to your next question: yes, both skills and special res are quite useless.
mustique
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 19:25:10 PM »

nothing is sure about that because i had an general inborn with 20% king slayer and added another 20% thats 40% in all and in all his life attacking all over the map he never killed not even one emperor, i got attacked by a guy with no kingslayer bonuses and he killed a general i had in a military post, that is just luck i assume with most things in the game.
yxcv
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 19:55:51 PM »

As i said, the basic chance is very very low. 0.5% +40% is 0.7% all in all, even if 1% is basic, it's still not worth to mention it. Of course that doesn't mean it can't happen, but for myself... 3 of my generals died of age on the way to the battle, even before they arrived, but never one during battle. Small chance for that either i guess, but it happens *wink*
TheGreenOne
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 15:28:10 PM »

Thanks for confirming what i suspected.

Although i would like to have a re confirmation of this fact by an admin *Tongue*
yxcv
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 16:32:29 PM »

At least that boni are % on your basic chance i can guarantee you, no matter what any admins says. my first emperor in the game was born with +50% slayer and learned 50%... i'd know it if my chance to kill enemy generals had been >100% *wink*
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 11:02:49 AM »

I have 3 questions about this topic

1.- What is the % of killing an enemy general when you win a battle?

2.- it does apply to any tiple of battle (field, siege and pillage)?

3.- And the skills/special rss that improve this % how does they work? when they say +10% chance of killing enemy general means that it the original chance was 10% now the chace is 11% or 20%?

thx in advance

When an Offensive general loses a fortress siege, field battle or pillage attack, there is a 5% chance that he might fall slayed. The emperor is no exception and he can be appointed offensive general as well. When an emperor, appointed as Offensive general, loses fortress siege, field battle or pillage attack, there is a 1% chance that he might fall slayed.

If a Warden general loses a fortress siege, field battle or pillage attack, there is a 1% chance that he might fall slayed. When an emperor, appointed as Warden general, loses fortress siege, field battle or pillage attack, there is a 0% chance that he might fall slayed.

If there is 1% that the general will get killed, and 50% bonus from the skill, the chance will be 1,5%, in your example - 11%.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: