Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 01:16:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: alliance military points  (Read 1718 times)
mustique
Lieutenant

« on: August 20, 2015, 17:05:47 PM »

i dont see a place for suggestions so i`ll shoot this here. i think that alliance military points should be exclusively for WARS FOUGHT, only people who think that lord of realms is a big deal and spend thousands of diamonds actually compete for that and thats in each realm only 2 or 3 alliances. its really unfair that these alliances have never ever entered in an alliance war but recieve military points for alliance battles that they do hitting castles or other alliance army, to get those points they should have declared an official war paying the amount of gold for such declaration and members demonstrating that their alliance deserves the points by excelling in war. my teammates and i have spent millions if not billions in declaring wars and all of a sudden we were displaced from number one position by an alliance that has never declared a war. thats not what the game is about or is it?  *hmm* *tired*  http://prntscr.com/86v3z9
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 17:07:03 PM by mustique » Logged
yxcv
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 20:00:40 PM »

I understand that this is very annoying, especially because it's not necessariy for this union to launch a single attack, or even win a battle. Donate army and getting hit is enough. And i agree that there should be some improvement for small unions which don't care about conquering castles, my suggestion was decreasing the costs for war, maybe in general, maybe for attacks against you, maybe for beeing smaller (in overall) instead of more expensive if you declare war to unions with more points.
On the other hand, no, conquering castles isn't only for unions who spend a lot of diamonds, and nobody forced you to spent billions for wars. If you think war is useless if you aren't ranked for it, don't do it. Or donate some army as well and hit them, you don't need to conquer or even keep a castle if you don't want one, you can take the points for killing their army and that's it. If you can't do that, maybe they earn their place... caring about union armies has it's own difficulties and should be rewarded in my opinion.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: