Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 18:49:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who is that moron  (Read 2099 times)
pijujica
Sergeant

« on: August 08, 2015, 13:13:56 PM »

you put new program that automatic erase insults, that is nice

but on my language term "puta" did not mean the same as on Spanish language that is term from mathematical operation, term "molo" on my language means that part of shore in Dalmatian towns where you dock your boath

now tribune of alliances are full of stars because some retard think he solve the problem
pijujica
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 13:34:24 PM »

term "Vagina" is normal term on Latin language and it is use in medicine and in low practice on the courts,

please tell us who is that "genius" who made that masacre of languages in this game

I want him, I could make some big money showing such speciment in circus and on some TV shows

try to solve problems with bugs, do not masacre alliances tribune with such stupidity
mustique
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 16:18:55 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* all tribune and personal messages are full of xxxxxx if you check a modern day dictionary or thesauraus you would realise that the words you ban are all recognised verbs, adjectives, adverbs etc etc its part of day to day speech. if you want to make a new language with all words including x nice try  *gamer*
yxcv
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 23:21:54 PM »

it's the same not so clever idea as before, just with less english words it seems.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: