Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 22:52:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About siege  (Read 1541 times)
TheGreenOne
Sergeant

« on: August 04, 2015, 21:23:13 PM »

I know the rams need infantry to operate, my question is, the units operating the rams, do damage to the fortress or they are bussy operating?

for example, if i attack with 100 rams and 3500 guardians. The guardians do any damage?

And they do not do any damage i have a second question. How the game decides with units operates the rams? for example, if i attack with 100 rams, 3500 light spears and 3500 guardians the optimal choice would be that the light spears operate the rams and the guardians go for the fortress, is this what happens?
dardani
Private

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 00:12:12 AM »

Hmmm , I knew that rams operate freely without the help of swordsmen nor spearmen ( perhaps I was wrong , but probably not ) , and whilst the rams inflict damage to fort the swordsmen and spearmen do so as well .
Good game .
TheGreenOne
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 03:35:00 AM »

and? anyone knows?
yxcv
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 13:41:29 PM »

i think dardani is right, but if you want to be sure, just simulate it.
MaDD
Private

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 09:11:39 AM »

Hi,
This is the quotation from the definition of Rams: "Operating Crew: Requires 35 Idle Population to train; occupies 35 vacancies in Garrison."
As far as I know, rams are independent and they do not require other soldier to operate them.
If you send rams and guardians to attack, they all do attack. Those 35 population will operate the rams, they do nothing more IMHO.
If I am wrong, I will be happy to know the correct answer.
Good luck.

MaDD.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 10:36:36 AM »

Hi,
This is the quotation from the definition of Rams: "Operating Crew: Requires 35 Idle Population to train; occupies 35 vacancies in Garrison."
As far as I know, rams are independent and they do not require other soldier to operate them.
If you send rams and guardians to attack, they all do attack. Those 35 population will operate the rams, they do nothing more IMHO.
If I am wrong, I will be happy to know the correct answer.
Good luck.

MaDD.

This is correct, the battering ram's operating crew doesn't inflict damages to the fortress, only the battering rams do. 35 soldiers are not taken from the rest of the army to operate 1 battering ram, 35 population is used for building the ram and it occupies 35 vacancies in the fortress garrison.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: