Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 21:56:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new Adder old habits  (Read 34060 times)
pijujica
Sergeant

« on: July 21, 2015, 15:00:11 PM »

they try, they fail, we winn

http://prntscr.com/7v8er2

http://prntscr.com/7v8cw3

http://prntscr.com/7v8e2i

http://prntscr.com/7v8ec4

VENI, VIDI, ADDER VICIT
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 15:09:46 PM by pijujica » Logged
alander
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 16:22:56 PM »

Bragger *pardon*
I see this in every era, all players who matters join the number 1 alliance, and then they call themself the best *hmm*

article 19 of the universal declaration of human rights.

Personal forum-ban count: 11. Edited after a 2 YEAR ban.

Good to be back with more scandal information.
Panther.
Private

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 20:53:58 PM »

You didnt play so you dont know nothing *wink*
They are all playing for many years, they had competition but they showed how to play and left them without medals.
Lijepo odigrano pijo bilo mi je drago druziti se svama koliko sam mogao *Smiley*
alander
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 23:06:38 PM »

You didnt play so you dont know nothing *wink*
They are all playing for many years, they had competition but they showed how to play and left them without medals.
Lijepo odigrano pijo bilo mi je drago druziti se svama koliko sam mogao *Smiley*
I saw the screenshots, it said enough *wink*
tel me how many jumped ships, you can't tell me the alliance was formed from day 1, it's everywhere the same even in the lliance I'm in,
many enemies joined and the game is basically played...

...Dat is mooi [:-}

pijujica
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 04:17:15 AM »

I saw the screenshots, it said enough *wink*
tel me how many jumped ships, you can't tell me the alliance was formed from day 1, it's everywhere the same even in the lliance I'm in,
many enemies joined and the game is basically played...

...Dat is mooi [:-}

it was new alliance, and yes from day one we start to build alliance, in last 40 days there was no "new entry", so do not get conclusion because  you think that you know, in game there are players like you who think they know and other who know, do you notice the slight difference that distinguishes the losers and winners ?

as you wrote earlier :  "..I see this in every era, all players who matters join the number 1 alliance, and then they call themself the best.." that show your frustration, as player you do not matter so no one call you  *hihi*

soo call "wariors" who enter alliance few days before end and made a "huge donation" oh 400K of cats  can impress the average players like you not me, you're one of those loud to the tribune and unnoticeable in the game

I play with the best and I play against the best and your name is not on that list
alander
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 07:00:15 AM »

I did not see any good competition in those screenshots *hihi* but you probably here to boost your ego, hopefully a random stranger
who think it is impressive congratulates you,
I'm not here to shine or brag just to say to you that you should not be so cocky with it, just because people followed a number 1 player blindly.

pijujica
Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 22:18:58 PM »

I did not see any good competition in those screenshots *hihi* but you probably here to boost your ego, hopefully a random stranger
who think it is impressive congratulates you,
I'm not here to shine or brag just to say to you that you should not be so cocky with it, just because people followed a number 1 player blindly.

maybe you will see that competiton somewhere in the game, they were good, great agressive attackers and then you will know from the first hand  *hihi*

alander
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 22:32:50 PM »

maybe you will see that competiton somewhere in the game, they were good, great agressive attackers and then you will know from the first hand  *hihi*

I played 6 different servers, all the winners talked just like you, the only thing you really was the best in was inviting players *bravo*

http://prntscr.com/7v8e2i talk about competition *hahaha*
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 22:34:56 PM by alander » Logged

pijujica
Sergeant

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2015, 11:03:57 AM »

I played 6 different servers, all the winners talked just like you, the only thing you really was the best in was inviting players *bravo*

http://prntscr.com/7v8e2i talk about competition *hahaha*

if you want to play than you must build strong alliance of olayers who play several realms in the same alliance, we take new players and they learn how to play trough the game

so call "jumpers" who want gold by joining the alliance in last few days we do not take because we have enough army and more important is that we trust each other and some newcomers are security risc

alander
Sergeant

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2015, 16:01:08 PM »

Always an anwser(excuse) to back you up huh... I know, you know, and yet you say something to let people believe you did not invited any players who was
in the top 20 *hihi* ...you posted the screenshots yourself,
it would be impressive if you had equal competition, this is just a normal victory where all players joined 1 alliance so stop bragging for your lame victory.

pijujica
Sergeant

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 21:52:42 PM »

Always an anwser(excuse) to back you up huh... I know, you know, and yet you say something to let people believe you did not invited any players who was
in the top 20 *hihi* ...you posted the screenshots yourself,
it would be impressive if you had equal competition, this is just a normal victory where all players joined 1 alliance so stop bragging for your lame victory.

no, I was only polite and I explain to you our way and our play, I do not have any reason for excuse to anyone because we winn 5x in a row and when you do something like that I'll congratulate to you, so far you are just one of so call players that i call my farms or my cash machine

when you stand in front of me, my teammates or my opponents that you underestimate you will understand how insignificant and worthless you are  *hihi*
alander
Sergeant

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2015, 23:55:24 PM »

no, I was only polite and I explain to you our way and our play, I do not have any reason for excuse to anyone because we winn 5x in a row and when you do something like that I'll congratulate to you, so far you are just one of so call players that i call my farms or my cash machine

when you stand in front of me, my teammates or my opponents that you underestimate you will understand how insignificant and worthless you are  *hihi*
You did not explain you just bragged, then I explained how you won, and you went mad and started talking nonsense, thinking you onw the world now
thinking I'm a weak players while you don't know me.

pijujica
Sergeant

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2015, 00:45:13 AM »

You did not explain you just bragged, then I explained how you won, and you went mad and started talking nonsense, thinking you onw the world now
thinking I'm a weak players while you don't know me.

you have explained your vision of something you know nothing about  *hihi*

try to play, try to fight for medals, try to winn

so far I only see you talking abouth something you have no knowlege and I am not interested to explain to you what, how and when

you can try, you will fail, we will winn  *hihi*

alander
Sergeant

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 06:32:53 AM »

you have explained your vision of something you know nothing about  *hihi*

try to play, try to fight for medals, try to winn

so far I only see you talking abouth something you have no knowlege and I am not interested to explain to you what, how and when

you can try, you will fail, we will winn  *hihi*

Damn you don't like the truth, you showed all in your screenshots that you invited any top player into your alliance,
now you mad at me because I said so, you talk down to me to boost your own ego,
all I said was that it is nothing special so stop bragging about your weak accomplishment, go find some real competition, and if you actually know
me you would know that a player like you is not impressive to me, just a random player with a big mouth and nothing to back up with.

pijujica
Sergeant

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2015, 12:52:13 PM »

yout truth :d

truth of little pathetic impotent player who think that he know   *hahaha*

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: