Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 15:28:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: barbarian attacks  (Read 3318 times)
mustique
Lieutenant

« on: June 09, 2015, 20:16:56 PM »

to make the game a little more realistic, i think barbarian attacks on players should be bigger. i mean if i have 500k or 1 million points, its very dumb that a barbarian will attack me with 15000 army. it should be bigger and more loaded with better army. that way we have to defend against players and barbarians. of course we get more gold from the kill too evil3 also i think when we attack a barbarian camp we should get the gold from the kill too, come one we won it but dont get it. feels kinda strange.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 11:37:20 AM »

Hello mustique,

Thank you for your suggestion. Every player can increase the barbarian attack by attacking barbarian camps, for more information please read - http://www95.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/help/?lang=en#globalmap_22. When you successfully defend from a barbarian attack, you receive supply train for the killed army, but when you successfully attack barbarian camp, the reward is casket with resources received in the Hoard.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
mustique
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 13:23:33 PM »

ok thanks, but the strength increases only slightly, i attack camps all day  *hihi* to secure gold for when i connect the next day. should be way stronger those barbarian attacks, triple what it is now.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 12:28:53 PM »

Hello mustique,

Thank you for your suggestion, it will be reviewed for the next tournament.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: