Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 20:55:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Limited Community Connections  (Read 1720 times)
Brickstin
Private

« on: June 17, 2015, 21:17:38 PM »

I wish to say something that I have noticed; this game is pretty good but the community connections are limited: Limited to realms by force, I for the life of me cannot even get 13 friends of mein that play GGE: Empires to join my alliance and play with me in Imperial online every time my friends register it puts them in a random realm/ server and when we try to find each other in the player search boxes on the map, we are not found.

How the heck is this game supposed to be any fun when I cannot even play with my friends?, it is so boring like this just getting online and playing in my empty Alliance that I created practically for nothing. I think after this realm ends from the game master I am not even going to bother playing anymore until this issue is resolved, I want to play with my co-existing friends, I don't mind making new friends but this really does blow being forcefully populated into a world that everyone is neutral or my enemy. I have no trust co existing entity inside imperial and there is no connections. I don't see how this game is to ever grow if there is no option to choose a realm/SERVER that way people can stay connected.. TO make matters worse: over 70% of the people I come in contact don't even speak English or hardly understand me, THIS NEEDS TO be an option to be able to select a language, location, realm, etc so that way everyone who cannot speak certain languages can at least be able to associate themselves with those they can understand and connect, grow and have fun on Imperial Online.

Because of these existing issues that I have faced ever since joining, there is no consistency or proper growth, I never felt so alone in this game in my life, if this is how it was going to be then I should have just played my single player games on my Console systems, at least I can RPG with some NPCs or something and get some kind of entertainment; but this redundant game play is getting so boring fast... YES THERE IS EVENTS: but the connections are vaguely provided by the game masters and its hard to even connect to the right place to get started and participate: I have never been so confused and lost in all my life, I am more frustrated with this game then even getting any enjoyment..

Also on the language barrier issue: I mean no offense to anyone who is of different nationality or anything: I have respect from where you come from, its just that is frustrating when it comes to the speech limitation and its going to be annoying as hell for each player having to GOOGLE/Translate everything that is being said between one another, i don't think people want to spend time and time again having to GoogleTranslate all the time just to try ad understand something another says, and it is not their fault, it is not the community's fault that we are getting thrown into this mess, its the way the system is developed.

You have a great game with no player base designation choice and control.

So please, the DEVS of IO, GIVE US THE options 

:l

*sad face here* "Alone forever with out my comrades"
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 12:08:17 PM »

Hello Brickstin,

Thank you for sharing your idea, we'll review it. In the General settings menu -> Personal settings -> Account info tab there is a link which can be used for inviting friends in the current realm. Your friends could use this link to join the realm where you all want to play together. In the international realms in the Rankings menu -> Players tab, there is a flag next to each account name which identifies the player's country. Soon, an option for searching players by nationality will be available. There are also separate realms for some languages different than English, if you like to play there, please notify me and I will send you a link to register there.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: