Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 02:25:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Namechange Feature  (Read 4482 times)
Navii
Private

« on: June 14, 2015, 01:25:22 AM »

I have no clue, if i put this in the right place, so...

Anyway.. My name is Josh(IG-Lautis79)

I think that you, guys, need to add ''Namechange'' feature! Because, i really don't like my name - Lauris79! And i am pretty sure that many people want to change their names as well!

I was imagining this feature, like this:

Players could change their names unlimited amount of times, but for a little cost!
For example:

1. Time: for free
2. Time: 50 Diamonds
3. Time: 100 Diamonds
4. Time: 150 Diamonds
5. Time: 200 Diamonds
6.Time: 250 Diamonds
7. Time: 300 Diamonds

And one more thing! It would be cool, you could add the option to put the colors to our names!

It would look like this!

[color= black]Josh

I hope that you will put this feature in game! It would be awesome! Thanks!

And let me know what you think about this people! It would be great to see your opinion! ^_^

With love and honor, your player Josh- Lauris79.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 01:38:15 AM by Navii » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 16:10:43 PM »

Hello Josh,

Thank you for sharing your idea, we appreciate it. Once you use a username in IO, it becomes permanently reserved for you and nobody else can use it as their own. You can also use the same username to register in another realms which will become parts of your global account. You can also register another account with a different username, and use it instead of your old one, but make sure to not play with more than 1 accounts during the same era in the same realm, which would be violation of the rules. I'll follow your second suggestion for a review.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
yxcv
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 17:00:13 PM »

Since i'd like to change my name as well, i'd like to ask if it's possible to transfer diamonds which i'll probably win (my union is first in ranking) to a new account when a new era has started.
Oh, and i'd like to new, is there a fixed reward for winning the Lords of the realm? and if so, which one?
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 12:49:15 PM »

Since i'd like to change my name as well, i'd like to ask if it's possible to transfer diamonds which i'll probably win (my union is first in ranking) to a new account when a new era has started.
Oh, and i'd like to new, is there a fixed reward for winning the Lords of the realm? and if so, which one?

All members of the winning alliances receive rewards as follows:
1st place - 200 diamonds
2nd place - 100 diamonds
3rd place - 100 diamonds
Diamonds cannot move to another realm or account.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
yxcv
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 20:21:35 PM »

i don' remember where, maybe that info is outdated, i also read that there is a reward for beeing member of the union with most networth points of 500 diamonds. is that true, and if so, additional to win lords of the realm?
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 13:21:26 PM »

Hi yxcv

the rewards mentionned by Angela are the ones given to the top 3 Alliances per influence ranking or net worth points at the end of the Lords of the Realm competition
(200 diams for nr 1 and 100 Diams for nr 2 + 3)

Have fun,
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 12:26:17 PM by Angela » Logged

Deus populusque
EZ Dolittle
Private

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 05:05:42 AM »

I think that you should be able to have different names in different realms.
this avoids a problem with people bringing one feud into another realm.

Additionally some variations in names is good for player morale.
blanderson
Private

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 15:38:56 PM »

I also want the ability to change your username in the realm and have different usernames in different realms.   This type of suggestion comes up every month and the Imperia developers never want to implement it.   

It is time, do it.  Implement the changing of usernames and multiple user names in different realms.
Thanks.
Weidyen
Private

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 00:27:26 AM »

I'd like to change my name too, I created my account with FB and didnt have the opportunity to pick a name, so I'm FB1458393577 and would like to change it.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2015, 11:11:21 AM »

Hello guys,

Upon the very first registration, the username become permanently reserved and it is used for all registered accounts linked to the Global account. Implementing an option which will allow usermname change by request hasn't been planned for near future. Your suggestions are important for the development of the game and your idea will be forwarded to our team and it will be reviewed. Thank you.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: