Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 14:36:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mulitple attacks  (Read 8117 times)
mjez
High Warlord
Captain

Gladiator

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2008, 22:53:06 PM »

good luck...
its hard to get 100 honor. you have to fight many temptations, as having x3 coeff enemies w/ large sums of money  with vulnerable defenses could get you to boost up your empire. so if you choose the honorable way to progress in this game, you'll be in a slow pace since most of your x2 coeff enemies will have defense for your attacks, making it hard for you to pick someone to bully, and most of the times you will be bullied because they will feel you are inferior and very squishy, a good target to be farmed... and if you're lucky, you'll be farmed everyday.
im not forcing you to attack x3 coeff im just pointing out facts that could happen so it's still your choice my friend.
i wish you good luck because you will need it *Smiley*

Guardians Live by the Sword
canga
Sergeant

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2008, 22:58:05 PM »

good luck...
its hard to get 100 honor. you have to fight many temptations, as having x3 coeff enemies w/ large sums of money  with vulnerable defenses could get you to boost up your empire. so if you choose the honorable way to progress in this game, you'll be in a slow pace since most of your x2 coeff enemies will have defense for your attacks, making it hard for you to pick someone to bully, and most of the times you will be bullied because they will feel you are inferior and very squishy, a good target to be farmed... and if you're lucky, you'll be farmed everyday.
im not forcing you to attack x3 coeff im just pointing out facts that could happen so it's still your choice my friend.
i wish you good luck because you will need it *Smiley*
ok thanks and also the pillaged symbol in the prov how do you get rid of that or it goes after I get back my lost pop?
Canga
mjez
High Warlord
Captain

Gladiator

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2008, 23:00:11 PM »

the good news, that pillaged province wont be pillaged till after 168 hours/1 week...

the bad news, it stays burned for 1 week and there's nothing you can do to fix it *Grin*

canga
Sergeant

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2008, 23:06:17 PM »

the good news, that pillaged province wont be pillaged till after 168 hours/1 week...

the bad news, it stays burned for 1 week and there's nothing you can do to fix it *Grin*
ok so more than to show you have been pillaged but that someelse can't do it again at least until this symbol disappears hmm... ok.
also further to this when doesgold con players appear in a new realm after a month or something??
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 23:18:27 PM by canga » Logged
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2008, 00:08:37 AM »

u can see the gold pile symbol when they have more than 500 points, but u can attack them even if they're under 500 points, but u'll have to be sure that they are gold mines

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
mjez
High Warlord
Captain

Gladiator

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2008, 00:16:49 AM »

1 account will turn into a gold in exactly 168 hours/1 week. so in realms where you can see last activities, you'll be able to check whether one account is an invisible gold mine.
but when your realm is version3/4 (if im not mistaken too lazy to check *Tongue*) you wont have any clue on one's last activity. so you have to presume that one account is a gold mine. learn to observe daily... the accounts that pile up resources & after a week is still adding then that's when you found your inv goldmine *Smiley*
that's what i did in my r9 and i get lots and lots of gold before i reached 5k net worth... after that i had to look for gold symbols coz 500 & below is out of my x10 reach.

canga
Sergeant

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2008, 00:26:50 AM »

1 account will turn into a gold in exactly 168 hours/1 week. so in realms where you can see last activities, you'll be able to check whether one account is an invisible gold mine.
but when your realm is version3/4 (if im not mistaken too lazy to check *Tongue*) you wont have any clue on one's last activity. so you have to presume that one account is a gold mine. learn to observe daily... the accounts that pile up resources & after a week is still adding then that's when you found your inv goldmine *Smiley*
that's what i did in my r9 and i get lots and lots of gold before i reached 5k net worth... after that i had to look for gold symbols coz 500 & below is out of my x10 reach.
Thanks for that everyone! Karma given!  *dance*
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 00:29:22 AM by canga » Logged
mjez
High Warlord
Captain

Gladiator

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2008, 00:28:33 AM »

*ugh *ugh +karma *Tongue*

canga
Sergeant

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2008, 00:31:05 AM »

*ugh *ugh +karma *Tongue*
So further to my question can u attack a player at your ten times if he is at that and been off a week or more or nope only the ones that have a gold coin symbol?
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2008, 00:40:32 AM »

if he's been inactive for more that a week, u can attack him if he's over 50 points, the thing is only that the gold coin symbol appears after 500 points, but u can attack goldmine with 300 points without problem

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
canga
Sergeant

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2008, 00:46:05 AM »

if he's been inactive for more that a week, u can attack him if he's over 50 points, the thing is only that the gold coin symbol appears after 500 points, but u can attack goldmine with 300 points without problem
ok but don't they need to have the symbol of a gold coin or no?
mjez
High Warlord
Captain

Gladiator

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2008, 00:49:33 AM »

if that player is over 500 then the gold coin will appear... if not, then its up to you to do your own observations, but be careful as some players do tend to gather up resources *pardon*

canga
Sergeant

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2008, 00:53:56 AM »

if that player is over 500 then the gold coin will appear... if not, then its up to you to do your own observations, but be careful as some players do tend to gather up resources *pardon*
Yes but my question is if this person is 10 X in points less than me but below 500 points am I able to attack this person who is a hidden gold coin supposedly if of course they haven't had any activity for over a week or not until the actual symbol appears?
stud
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2008, 00:58:45 AM »

yes, u can attack if u're sure that they're goldmine

canga
Sergeant

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2008, 01:02:20 AM »

yes, u can attack if u're sure that they're goldmine
oopps I remember if gold coin and 10x can't be spied but can be attacked hmmm blindly?
Canga
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 01:14:24 AM by canga » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: