Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 10:15:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CROATIA VS ALCOOL ---0__0----  (Read 15765 times)
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« on: January 10, 2008, 02:44:26 AM »

hello to all players....is unbelievable but true what u will see from my 2 subject... *YAHOO*

CROATIA - ALCOOL  2008-01-02 12:55:16 2008-01-09 12:55:16 2716 2716 0

after 7 days of fight .....we start first in atack crushing FRANZZ who doesnt play any more in Croatia team...later ALCOOL kick me out at my demand (while i were banned 48 h ) so war keep going....GORONJA atack AMAKO who were banned as well and he win make some points and he atacks him second time but surprise !!! fort 7 was activated because was finished right during that night he get crushed  *Lips Sealed* *Lips Sealed* *Lips Sealed* we are happy...the Mighty DENGO leader of Croatia start atacking Ciprianus leader of ALCOOL but everyday just empty fort  *Grin* *Grin* later PALU get out of vacantion mode and want to fight under low moral ..but he can not have that chance against FARKY but unfortunatelly FARKY was kicked also....later 2 days before war finish I can not retrait 1 atack and DENGO win that battle and score is hot*  *Shocked* any way last minutes before war ends all of us ALCOOL AND CROATIA had already launched atacks as we time is gone and score is 0-0....i will put all reports starting after 1 day later  *bravo* Croatia bravo we fight honest and no doubt u will remember ALCOOL 4ever  *bear* *YAHOO*
beicumine
Major

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 02:50:47 AM »

we had 2 more wars same time like OSMANLI
ALCOOL ---_OSMANLi_ 2008-01-02 08:19:56 2008-01-09 08:19:56 9911 4190 5721

*bear* *bear* *YAHOO* *bear* *bear*
but that is another story with all battles also
dengo
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 18:58:39 PM »

Well... we won  *Grin* .. It was a thriller...  result is 7300 - 7292 at the end...  *Shocked*  +8  *bravo*  *bravo*

Congrats to my players for VERY GOOD war... details latter ... must get some sleep  *Grin* *Grin*

GORONJA
Killerator
Sergeant

NO HONOR,NO RESPECT,NO RULES,ONLY WIN

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 18:59:47 PM »

After many battles in 7 days this Hard war is ending.well we are won for little points +8, and congratulate ROBoys for great war!! And Ciprianus don't sent some alliance against us,they are lose every war,don't listen to him.And Rememberme,I only to say you : Remember us

PANTA RHEI  BEST GENERAL
beicumine
Major

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 02:49:45 AM »

goronja u talking about it? i was stupid in my last atacks i did not atacks with 39 or 40 archers and now alcool would have +5 or 6 points  plus against u and we could be win the war with u in place of been equal
dengo
Private

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 03:21:57 AM »

Well... Roboys declared war on us. We new it will come. Few days of spying and forum messages come to the war...
Few points in first day nothing crucial. Yes we used fire. Who can blame us after RememberMe messages...
They are big.. More powerful in army then my alliance.. Why should we spare them of pillage?

First big points is night attack that RememberMe was done on STIVI... STIVI was prepared... RememberMe loose his trebs  *Tongue*
1000 and some points for us to lead... Then in the morning big attacks on Nagai... they watched when his army is coming from the rest and they send 2-3 attacks in that time... it was 7:05 in the morning... first attack missed Nagai's army for 20 sec but second wave crashed Nagia... Nagai was shaving  *Shocked*
He was late about 10 sec to move his army... Nagai and his beard coast us this time  *hmm*
Nagai was crashed.. they attacked him more and more to collect more points... it was cat and mouse game this time... Nagai had to run for his life...
Then I send a pilllage on Tutankamon.. I had a bigger army then him ... but  who knows why ... he puts me his army on a plate in the field battle... big points for us... Tutankamon is ordered to go on Vacation... and he did
We are leading...  *Grin*
Few days of constant attacks on us for a 100-200 points for Roboys ... they are coming closer...
There was a few attack when we could win this war...  Diegis dent 3 attacks on Danijel... Danijel was watching and hiding army... 3th attack on Danijel was prepared a welcome... but Danijel missed for 2 secs..
I don't know does Diegis saw the army that come 2 seconds late on the batlefield... it will be over for Roboys... we blamed the game server for this thing *Smiley*
2 days from the end... they collecting points on STIVI and Nagai... They are close...  I ordered Vacation mode for both of them... Roboys are close...
3 players left... Danijel, Goronja and me...
We have to defend... 24 hours to the end .. we lead about 200 points ... we did some mistakes ... diegis sent 3 attacks on Danijel for 3x16 points ... Danijels army was out and couldn't defend... he send a attack on diegis when the army arrived... it was between 2th and 3th Diegis's wave... He send on Diegis whole army... but Diegis has a better speed ... his 3th attack returned before Daniejel's big attack on central province... Danijel retreats few seconds before the crash ...it would be a massacre on both sides ... 200k soldiers could be killed..
Diegis was smart... he sends 3 attacks more on Danijel ... he has a betters cartography... he collects 45 points more...
They are real close.... about 100 points..
Night...
I send 2 or 3 attacks on Raptor_ph ... I retreat 1 attack 2 of them passed.. for 30 points..
2 AM... I think that Raptor_ph is on rest... sending 6 attacks on  him ... he did well.. he put 2200 Paladins in front of my 8000 Guardians... we loose about -100 points..
In the morning of last day Raptor_ph attacked me on my resting hours for another 45 points...
We are loosing ... the war lasts till 6:15 PM...
The lead is 104 for Roboys...
We don't know what to do... they have bigger armies then us..
About 2 PM I send 3 attacks on Raptor_ph ... in my suprise 2 of them did the trick... we are loosing -74 points
I send a message to Danijel to attack Raptor on 3 provinces ... he need 2:15 hours to him... I'am sending 3 attacks also on Rap.. we need 75 points...
Goronja sends 2 pillage attacks on Smitrea... he thinks he's not online... I don't believe this...
In my suprise both Goronja's attacks passed.. We lead +8 points..
1:15 to the end of war...
Danijel and I have 3 attacks each on Raptor_ph ... now we don't need them ... we are waiting 1 hour before end of war to retreat... and we do... we are celebrating... we retreat are attacks... BUT... *Shocked*
Message comes from Goronja.. Smitrea is attacking me...
59 minutes till the end of war... if Smitrea win this we loose...
We can't do shit... Danijel and I retreat are attacks on Raptor_ph
We can only wait... Goronja sad : Smitrea will be lait 1 minute...  *YAHOO*
But we must wait and wait...
Smitrea was lait about minute or more...
Result stays +8 points... WE WIN ...   *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

Uhh... It was better then in any movie I saw... I love this game  *Smiley*

dengo
Private

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 03:48:53 AM »

Hah... Beicumine... we also made so many mistakes in war against Alcool .... we could won easily.. .but we didn't ... so what? one or two attacks don't make a difference..
It was a good war and we all had fun ... This is enough for me..
See you in next war or in next era  *Smiley*
beicumine
Major

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 10:25:19 AM »

finally someon admited u can have competitors *dance*
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 11:34:11 AM »

hi to all ..i see its a hot topic....Our war with Croatia..was great congratulations to them too....
for first..yoe i lost an atakc  Huh? Huh?....... *tired* *tired*it reached the target at 3:45 my time *Smiley* i was wathing a film...and i puted my mobile to ring at 3:30.....and i fell asleep ..it didn"t ring at thet time..or i didn't notice becouse i was thery tired *sad*(((

and about your win we could easely win..all our players ware online all day..they did off hours 21:00-3:00 server time....we ware ready and waiting...and in the last hour....the internet of Smitrea crushed.....*sad*(( you thout suck a war and we will be offline???....but this was...and he got 2 pillages and we lost *sad*( but this is the game...it was fun in the end....

so let"s have a  *bear* *bear* *bear*
i think till the era ends we could have a remach  *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*...so be ready   *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*.....this time i won"t fall asleep *Tongue*

aaa...and by the way...good war against the turks...i liked the atack of danijiel....it hapens *Smiley*

sincerly your : RememberMe[RoBoys]
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 11:35:30 AM by DarkSoul » Logged

gert
Private

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 11:34:22 AM »

Dengo has got competitors! I see he has lost 50 000 points in 1 day!!!! (on 3-2-08) How many trebs did you give away?Huh? I am interested!!! I heard rumours of 900 trebs!! heh heh
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 22:24:08 PM »

yeap *Smiley* *Smiley*...Croatia was a litlle ...hm..not a litlle ,but hardly fallen *Smiley*.... *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
danijiel got a ban and  got hiss ass kicked completlly ....And another one of them got lucky..he got a ban , but he is in vacation mode *sad*

k_mihai
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 22:28:27 PM »

such a tragedy *Grin*
DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2008, 22:29:15 PM »

such a tragedy *Grin*

yeap..a big tragedy....it makes me wanna cry  *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance* *bravo* *bravo* *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *bear* *bear* *bear* *Grin* *Grin*

danijel
Private

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2008, 22:59:04 PM »

one more for happy guys.... *bear*..... *bear*....to bad that every page where we were writting is closed because they(moderators)stayed without words......if that is reason for celebration ...well done.....but lot of other people will come and try to play a game and they will not understand imaginary rules....and after all why all of you are writing here.....becouse something is wrong.....and you say it is not first time that somebody push honor by losing his army...after that problem why they did not write that rule that you can not do it......because obviusly for some player its allowed to do that....what do you think that they didnot saw situation before somebody writed a post.....i am in top 50 mil ranking and somebody saw mil statistic.....and after we where band they looked for other player who got simillar situation just that we are not only one..... *bear*
GORONJA
Killerator
Sergeant

NO HONOR,NO RESPECT,NO RULES,ONLY WIN

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2008, 01:23:27 AM »

one more for happy guys.... *bear*..... *bear*....to bad that every page where we were writting is closed because they(moderators)stayed without words......if that is reason for celebration ...well done.....but lot of other people will come and try to play a game and they will not understand imaginary rules....and after all why all of you are writing here.....becouse something is wrong.....and you say it is not first time that somebody push honor by losing his army...after that problem why they did not write that rule that you can not do it......because obviusly for some player its allowed to do that....what do you think that they didnot saw situation before somebody writed a post.....i am in top 50 mil ranking and somebody saw mil statistic.....and after we where band they looked for other player who got simillar situation just that we are not only one..... *bear*

Danijel rules suckers,
give me 5 Danijel

PANTA RHEI  BEST GENERAL
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: