Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 10:05:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: may I attack  (Read 6759 times)
pijujica
Sergeant

« on: June 12, 2015, 10:02:20 AM »

after all racisam I see on v-5 realm 105 where "office" do all to help Bulgarian players I have one simple question

can i attack Bulgarian player in v-6 or not ?

you may delete this message like you do all the time as a real Bulgarian sycophants you are

with all the help you give them, with all the scripts they use and you tolerate them you are unable to play for such limited players, or you will block all other alliances so that lowlife-nolife players can do something in the game
Night00Wolf
Private

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 07:50:48 AM »

No.. Sorry you cannot attack those players and im sorry and feel bad for you.. I wish you luck with your problem....
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 14:11:18 PM »

Hi pijujica,

If you suspect a player has violated the game ruled you can report to support@imperialsupport.org and provide the information you have on him.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
alander
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 00:56:57 AM »

Hi pijujica,

If you suspect a player has violated the game ruled you can report to support@imperialsupport.org and provide the information you have on him.
*bravo* He just told that that was the problem *hihi*
Just stop giving people false hope, and tell him that nothing will be done to the problems he have.

article 19 of the universal declaration of human rights.

Personal forum-ban count: 11. Edited after a 2 YEAR ban.

Good to be back with more scandal information.
pijujica
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 23:11:28 PM »

Hi pijujica,

we did that

one of the players disband his entire army, use that resources for upgrade and making new army and go on VM, day later you return him entire army but 200K of cats and 15K of ballistaes he made made him mush stronger than day ago

and btw You Angela as Macedonian moderator are wery well inform wit this situation because my teammates from Macedonia complain on support with clips that show how that player jump for 1,2M points in 12 hours and you did not understand problem

player was not hack, he was guarded during night time in his time zone by SouthAmerican players from other alliance so them must have status of nanny or they have his pass, but you are unable to understand that too

answer i got from support is insult for any human with IQ over 80

so you and other soo call mods kill v-5, that is OK but I want to know that on v-6 such cheating will be impossible because so far all the crooks in the game play with no sanction violating your rules

alander
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2015, 16:55:56 PM »

so you and other soo call mods kill v-5, that is OK but I want to know that on v-6 such cheating will be impossible because so far all the crooks in the game play with no sanction violating your rules

V6 is no different, I saw many people cheating, fixed trades(provided screenshots but it was not possible to to do *pardon* ) fixed battle to gain medailles(prove is standing in the battles of the day, but according to IO nothing is there to see  *crazy* ) they can not even detect multi-accounts or they just don't want to which is probably more the case, any publication from cheating will be remove by moderators... I don't know why but apperently the most important issue in the game should not be made into an issue.

article 19 of the universal declaration of human rights.

Personal forum-ban count: 11. Edited after a 2 YEAR ban.

Good to be back with more scandal information.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: