Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 14:36:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: espionage  (Read 2357 times)
_mathias_
Private

« on: June 05, 2015, 22:54:06 PM »

in the report you could put the additional information of who make the report, because we can se the report of others members of the aliance, if you make that we could ask for more information updates directly for who make the report
for exemple here:
http://prntscr.com/7dknzw
i didn't make this report, but i could see it, if i knew who made it i could ask if he was attacking this camp
Tasilakosil
Lieutenant

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 13:39:13 PM »

chances of find a spied on barbarian camp that nobody is attacking combined with chances that you will get on spot before someone else does is like 1 in a 1000. absolutelly not worth time bothering with it
_mathias_
Private

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 18:13:49 PM »

i'm just showing a example, but what i'm suggesting is that when click in someone and has a report, in this report in addition to the time of the report, show who make it, to become more easy to ask new reports to my aliance
Tasilakosil
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 21:16:23 PM »

how would it make it easier? i know 2-3 players in my ally who has highest espionage so i always know who to ask and at any time i can just throw something like "spy player ... for me pls thx" on tribune and its done.
_mathias_
Private

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 01:59:57 AM »

the deal is that the spy alliance is off to those who ask? and other times you look there is a report and it would be interesting to know if the peeping not want to help, thus creating combo attacks, all this only because show who authored the report
Tasilakosil
Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 09:19:40 AM »

ok, now in english please....
alander
Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 18:38:59 PM »

I think the whole espionage should be re-newed, now it's like you spy and you get instant result like they call eachother on a mobile phone or something,
it should be that you send spies and then they should be recalled to gather information, and it should never be perfectly detailed, the counter should be working as giving false information, like you have slide bars that you can set to show higher stored resources and lower placed soldiers and the otherway arround, the higher the counter then the espionage the more false info you can set it.

article 19 of the universal declaration of human rights.

Personal forum-ban count: 11. Edited after a 2 YEAR ban.

Good to be back with more scandal information.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2015, 13:47:37 PM »

_mathias_, thank you for your suggestion, it will be reviewed.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: