Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 14:45:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Castle owner change  (Read 3392 times)
tornicus
Private

« on: May 26, 2015, 18:34:32 PM »

I have a question, can alliance castle change owner without battle?
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 19:51:56 PM »

Hi Tornicus

in most cases, no
whether troops are defending the Alliance Castle or not, you'll need to do a siege battle to capture it

but, you may have a situation where the Alliance disbands and the Castle returns to neutral

Have fun,

Deus populusque
tornicus
Private

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 00:20:59 AM »

We were attacking strongly defended castle in realm v6 257 and we knocked down fortress 10, hour later castle was taken by another alliance together with top players from alliance who lost this castle (their only castle), on both side were involved players well known (they admitted openly it to some people) for multiaccounting for purpose of spying or fixing battle. Support did not find anything wrong even there was evidence of chat were player admitted having access to account he used to spy on us and score two medals in one day. Original account owner was World Cup Finalist who's account was use to give away them medal but support did not see anything unusual there especially cheating player plays poorly and loosing big battles often. I sent them also battle reports of fixed battle where castle was taken without any defense but they will not find anything wrong there too I can bet on it. Most annoying this is that support did not bother even to reply first and then after further reports I've got just generic message that they found nothing wrong there. At this stage I'm just thinking does anyone really read complaints? What about people who trying to play fairly? I do not think this game is for people like that. Support promoting multiaccounting, fixing battles and any sort of cheating turning blind eye because it is much easier that way seems like. 
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 00:28:50 AM »

well, ...

it really depends how it happened.
I mean, there is what you saw and think happened ... and what was truly done.

joining an Alliance to spy on it is not cheating. losing a battle on purpose is not cheating either.
it's definitely not fair-play, but it's allowed.

multi-accounting is cheating.  *stop*
but there is a difference between multi-accounting and babysitting for the sake of a spy operation.
that's why I say you shouldn't judge too hastily how Support manage such situations.

Have fun,

Deus populusque
tornicus
Private

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 18:59:24 PM »

I have provided Support with battle report of battles when defenders removed their troops from castle, from castle which was heavily guarded when we attacked so it is not what I think it is just fact. And all that was possible only because player involved was using secondary account (not babysitting) for spying.
I fully understand that spying from babysat account is allowed but babysitter cannot attack another player and that's what happen here. Player admits having access to another account and a few days later "babysat" account attacks him to give medal and then leaving army in field so he can counterattack to get another medal on same day. How do you explain that? Beginners fault? He gave player babysitting then attacking him? and then loosing again in defense? "Babysat" account in question belongs to player who was World Cup Finalist 2014. I am sorry but I do not believe in this fairy tale and I do not believe in Santa too quite some time. If someone using multiaccounting to get medals (this is simple fraud cos this player stole medals from someone else) and this is allowed then I feel sorry for this game.
tornicus
Private

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 19:35:52 PM »

Another story from same era, reported player for multiaccounting admitted twice that he is using second account created for purpose of joining to another alliance but Support found nothing wrong. This player belongs to small group of players of sharing same nationality who played from start very poorly. Overnight they became very successful winning all wars and their army almost impossible to catch especially player accused of multiaccounting. This player has highest espionage level in alliance at the moment and he seems to play 24/7 (always there to escape with army from attacks regardless of time of day or night and also launching his attacks any time now). I am fully convinced that he gave his password to all player (or at least commanders) to provide high level espionage for alliance. This is really easy to check, simply screen messages between him and allies and I am sure proof is there, if not is his messages (could delete them) then possibly in his allies messages.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 09:06:40 AM »

Hello tornicus,

Please keep in mind that player who has been previously reported but no ban reasons were found for him can’t be reported for the next 2 weeks. For reporting please use support@imperialsupport.org.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
tornicus
Private

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 17:52:09 PM »

I am done with reporting cos it is pointless. Another era I had reported players for multiaccounting and support done nothing. Only after about 10 people reported him his secondary account was blocked but no action against main one. This game is crowded with cheaters abusing support ignorance and lack of action. People simply know the system better than support using mobile phones for secondary accounts, wifi hotspots or just simply logging in to from local library. If you think that checking IP proves that person is innocent then I have to tell you something very important. Santa does not exist. However thank you Angela for your reply and your great help in the past (this one is not sarcastic-you had helped me greatly with game mechanics related issue for what I am grateful).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: