Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 01:05:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: more info when babysister  (Read 1547 times)
_mathias_
Private

« on: May 27, 2015, 18:29:56 PM »

i'm a babysitter of 2 players and i always have to move between these 3 account, you could make the possibility to show to the baby sitter when that account are being attack, for exemplo when i'm in my account would show to me a red symbol and when i cick would say who and where the attack will hit if its one of my provinces or if its one of that i take care
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 08:48:02 AM »

Hello _mathias_,

Thank you for sharing your idea, we appreciate the suggestion. However, I'm afraid it is not applicable for the present version of the game, since the player has to be logged in the account and refresh the account to receive the attack notification and correct time of the impact.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
mustique
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 22:00:43 PM »

i wish this never ever in a million years gets applied, catching armies and players is already difficult with the new rule of fortress vault. before babysitting was illegal now its legal to help but come on you see the attack when it appears?Huh? dude who will you attack, have you thought about the consequences??? rant
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: