Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 20:20:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alliances, wars and attacks  (Read 1704 times)
Jamesthefair
Private

« on: May 15, 2015, 22:08:35 PM »

My suggestions are….

•   Members of an alliance should not freely attack anyone who are members of another alliance, unless their alliance are at war with them

•   Members should be able to aid each other with resources as well as army reinforcements

•   It is unfair to me that those who amass huge armies to attack other players, and disband most of their army immediately after the battle. Saving themselves a lot of army upkeep afterwards

•   For attackers, losing lots of troops in a battle should have a dramatic effect on the happiness of their population, in the hope they will attack less and think more about the happiness of their own populations
Tasilakosil
Lieutenant

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 23:56:19 PM »

Or you can just play farmville instead...there is no need to employ dozens of people and spend time and money to make you happy...
Jamesthefair
Private

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 02:12:33 AM »

Oh, so its alright for you to attack those who are much weaker than you is it? I know the truth hurts doesn't it? my ideas will put a stop to the likes of you abusing this game and causing many new players like me to quit.
Tasilakosil
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 05:26:01 AM »

Dude, this game has several catastrophic issues, however, none of those you wrote are part of them and most of those you wrote are actually features that improve the gameplay.

Resources are scarse. Not allowing players to freely gather them wherever available would slow the gameplay and it would shift the focus on farming rather than warfare. Not being able to reinforce a player with resources and/or armies is actually a protection for noobs like you. You think you could use it to defend yourself better while the truth is that alliances would be able and would do use such mechanism to flood their elite players with resources to build even larger armies. Recruiting and disbanding armies is quite realistic feature open to anyone who cares to use it. you can take advantage of it as well. And as far as your last suggestion goes that is just plain stupid...

Why dont you play a couple of eras before making suggestions? Or did you expect you will become lord of the realm on your first trial? Learn what morale is, how it works and how to use it in defense and most players will not be able to touch you. You probably use like 30% of what this game allows you to do and already complain about people who understand the game mechanics and can use it to their advantage
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 05:28:35 AM by Tasilakosil » Logged
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 08:30:08 AM »

My suggestions are….

•   Members of an alliance should not freely attack anyone who are members of another alliance, unless their alliance are at war with them

•   Members should be able to aid each other with resources as well as army reinforcements

•   It is unfair to me that those who amass huge armies to attack other players, and disband most of their army immediately after the battle. Saving themselves a lot of army upkeep afterwards

•   For attackers, losing lots of troops in a battle should have a dramatic effect on the happiness of their population, in the hope they will attack less and think more about the happiness of their own populations

Hi Jamesthefair

Thank you for your suggestions
They will be forwarded to the developper's team for a review

Have fun,

Deus populusque
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: