Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 02:01:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Name of the server  (Read 824 times)
TheGreenOne
Sergeant

« on: April 30, 2015, 15:22:32 PM »

Hi again (and sorry for this many questions *Tongue*). I play in real 209 v6 and we receive the following announcement:

----------------------------------------------------------
Lords of the realm

The stage for winning the realm via Lords of the realm competition will be activated in realms International 93, International 80, Mobile 209, Arabic 3, Russian 1 on May 5 at 4 pm server time (UTC + 2).

NB! If one alliance manages to keep at least 60% influence range for at least 84 hours in speed x2 realms / 42 hours in speed x4 realms, it becomes Lord of the realm, the era ends and a new one will start within 24 hours. All Empires’ development will start from 0. Тhe locations on the Global map will be different. All diamonds, premium memberships and alliances will be saved for the new era.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Now, im pretty sure my real is International 209, but how can i be sure? i assume it is not  Mobile 209 since i can play from a pc, but i want to be 100% sure about this fact.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 16:17:47 PM »

It is the same realm, International 209, it has been described as mobile 209 in the message because it was used for mobile users.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: