Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 23:34:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ingame Popwindow bug  (Read 2014 times)
Brickstin
Private

« on: May 05, 2015, 03:41:33 AM »

I am not sure what happened but I was in the alliance window and somehow when I clicked on searching for an alliance to check settings for the standing that I have with them (where you can declare war, make a pact be neutral ect.) ;; I went to another window to check a players profile and now I have a bunch of tabs open within the game I cannot close them.. This is a strange new bug that needs to be addressed: the only temp fix is to log out of the game and log back in.

If anyone else has had this strange experience with multiple windows inside the game not being able to close them please post here your experience and explain the step by step process that you took that made this bug occur (if you can remember)

Anything will help,

Kind Respects,
                     Brickstin

« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 03:46:16 AM by Brickstin » Logged
Prezs
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 09:58:30 AM »

I think the problem is in  the browser Mozila.
Try to make defaul setiings/reset the settings and delete all cookies, histor ...
If this don't help you try to log from chrome
Do you see problem now?  *freak*
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 09:59:37 AM by Prezs » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 11:25:29 AM »

Brickstin,

As Prezs advised, clearing the browser's cookies and cache should help with this problem. If similar problem occurs again, please leave your account and realm.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: