Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 18:51:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: alliance aid  (Read 2088 times)
zaxvata
Private

« on: January 09, 2008, 11:17:44 AM »

what about letting alliance members to aid each other by the resources or army I think alliance must be like an organization (Like the crusader ordens for example:Templars)

and this organization will have its own budget every member of the alliance will be obliged to pay 5% of production to the alliance budget and alliance budget will keep gold and then in the difficult situations (such as war) it will aid those players who really need it (may be it will be decided by the voting who gets help)

also alliance may have an united army every player will be able to send 10% of his whole army to that united army of an alliance this will make the game more interesting I think
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 11:31:11 AM »

please read this: http://www.galacticimperia.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=350.msg2861#new

it's the new alliance system that will be implemented in GI... and they're thinking about implementing it in IO as well...  *Smiley*
zaxvata
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 11:45:41 AM »

I like that system

but i think alliance's main army should be added to it and also I think it would be good insted of 3 ranks to be more ranks :

if we'll have a NAP button or a federation(great idea) button platyer who will be DIPLOMAT will be able to use this button in agreement with the alliance leader                     

so it will bring some more roleplaying in this game and makes it more interesting may be moders should overlook the system of crusade ordens and bring the same system to this game it will be great I think

I think alliance should become more like a medieval kingdom and players like the rulers of the different regions of this kingdom
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: