Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 09:59:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Would you like to give your own names to your Royal Family?  (Voting closed: March 13, 2015, 21:08:12 PM)
Yes - 2 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
What? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Name your own Royal Family?  (Read 2226 times)
BowWow-us
Retired US Military, Disabled
Sergeant

New to game, not new to these type games

« on: March 06, 2015, 21:08:12 PM »

This might be fun to do, polls are great.

This is an idea, that might make the game more personal to each and every player.

We can always have the default names of the Royal Family, but just what if, say, we could name our own members of our Royal Families.
On each royal's avatar, their name can be changed by each player that it belongs to. 

thank you,

P.S.  I for one, would name one of my female Royals Angela, and a male, Starbuck, in appreciation of what they do for us !

Pls join Kennel alliance, helpful, thanks, and welcome ! Please send me your dynastic marriage candidates. Thank You !
BowWow-us
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 04:11:59 AM »

so, can we please do this? thank you (no Euro's)

Pls join Kennel alliance, helpful, thanks, and welcome ! Please send me your dynastic marriage candidates. Thank You !
lakomette
Lieutenant

La nuit, elle veille...

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 22:57:40 PM »

I would like the first name does not change when one gets married between great people of different language.

Lakomette
BowWow-us
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 03:41:07 AM »

sound good, we could do that too !

Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 17:06:11 PM »

Thank you both for sharing your suggestions.

BowWow-us, similar suggestion has been discussed, but the names of the Great people will remain generated automatically by the system since they are inherited by the children forming the dynasty. I will be happy to inform you if there is any change in future.

lakomette, when marrying to her husband, a woman takes his family name. There is an exception for Arabic realms where women retain their surname. When children are born they take their father’s name and so on. This is important for keeping the family name and dinasty. More information is available here http://www95.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/help/?section=great_persons&lang=en&speed=2#great_persons_46.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: