Imperia Online International
April 30, 2024, 21:42:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: looks my premium is not giving me any bonus....  (Read 826 times)
dimdau
Private

« on: February 05, 2015, 23:51:10 PM »

I had upgrade to another row of premium right one day before my real be re-started. Realm V6 177.

Now its up again, but its going soo slow, in 32 hours that its up my citizens are still in 16.491, and all what I could do was build lvl 4 form lumbermill, iron mine ans stoney Kerry, level 5 of houses and the military buildings still on lvl 2 ( so could get the rewards), have gotten all  . about searches, have done only lvl 1 of some few and the first centralization, I have even gotten one of 10 hours production as well but once some of my neighbors have already the first annex, some have even the second, and all of us started together... I dont have even the resources enough to get my first annex, only could do the centralization search.. Can some one tell me why I'm not getting the bonuses, form premium?

thank you in advance

Dimdau
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 13:10:16 PM »

Hello Dimdau,

The premium package grants 10% production bonus, 10% population growth bonus, 10% attack bonus to all army, 10% defense bonus to all army, a daily bonus of 10 Happiness points in each province, increases all Caravan Stations capacities x2 and grants 20% shorter unit training time and 20% bigger barrack capacities. The bonuses are received correctly in your account. Looting another player's empires, abandoned empires, independent cities and destroying barbarian camps can also provide more resources for faster development.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: