Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 14:56:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Limitations of diamonds -Urgency  (Read 3634 times)
legantois
Private

« on: February 02, 2015, 22:34:38 PM »

you may have seen an explosion in usage of diamonds by some players that is making the game totally unplayable.

i have nothing against very moderated use of diamonds (premium + few casks per month) as i understand IO must get some money to survive

but now it is going completly crazy and unless you spend thousands of Euros per month you have absolutly NO possibility to exist..

I believe if nothing is done this game is DEAD

can some action be taken by IO to open worlds were diamond use is strictly limited ? This kind of function are standard in most online games similar to IO

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 22:36:13 PM by legantois » Logged
legantois
Private

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 23:14:04 PM »

good exemple of that is Realm 177

ROYAL_IRAN came in this era with 5/6 individual players able to be BIGGER (each of them) than the second alliance. I would be verry curious to know how many diamonds they individually spent

now we get KABUMMMMM that are going to spend even more in next ERA

this is stupid and there is no sense to continue, unless you are ready to invest thousands of euro in this game

I am not, and may be IO do not care of my kind of player and are only interested to make heavy diamond spender happy.

I can understand (money rules this world), but communication should be very clear...

« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 23:18:30 PM by legantois » Logged
pijujica
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 03:08:25 AM »

they just buy the realm

but that will bring players who are in possition to buy more, why not ?
grmarf
Captain

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 07:41:57 AM »

2 players with same name ?  *xxx*

We are not in World Cup ...

legantois
Private

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 10:26:43 AM »

whether it is one or several players makes no difference

winners of this game are THE biggest diamond spenders. not at all the best players

Whether they bought diamonds or got it from world cup (mostly known as Diamond cup) or got it for free from IO makes no difference

i understand that IO is trying to make you spend as much diamonds as possible

but this has reach so big amounts that the games becomes completly stupid

most experienced players agree with that. And it will take time for new players to understand this

As i said it might not be a problem at all for IO and i am quite sure it is not (10 players per realm spending 5 to 10K € per month is enough for them to make money i believe)

but this needs to be clearly stated and communicated. Reason fot this message

pijujica
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 13:57:18 PM »

I understand you

but the same is for example in sport, we all enjoy when strong footbal teams like Real, Barcelona, Man.City or Man.Unt play with all this "golden superstars", now that is new standard in the game and soon other megaplayers on IO will responde

it will be hard to play against so strong players but that is not "mission impossible", money can buy many things but not respect and skills what great players have in this game, I have full respect for many players  and I know thy will do their best to show what is skill player able to do,

Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 17:25:47 PM »

Hi guys,

can some action be taken by IO to open worlds were diamond use is strictly limited ? This kind of function are standard in most online games similar to IO
Thanks

Legantois, I'm sorry, opening new realms with strictly limited diamonds hasn't been planned for now for version 6, there are 3 realms from the older versions where diamonds can't be used, they are available at http://classic.imperiaonline.org. Skills and experience of the player may be more important than developing the account only with diamonds.

grmarf, please use our email support addresses to report game violations (support@imperialsupport.org for English), public reports on the forum are not allowed.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
grmarf
Captain

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 17:32:21 PM »

grmarf, please use our email support addresses to report game violations (support@imperialsupport.org for English), public reports on the forum are not allowed.

Hi *Smiley*

We have a topic in french forum for that.
Look here : http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=31722.msg237725#msg237725
It's in french, of course.

But, without Alice, I must write an email ? Nobody read the french forum if the CM is ill ? If you want an email, I can take a Copy/Paste from here ...

EDIT : You've got an email
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 17:36:56 PM by grmarf » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 17:39:45 PM »

I'm afraid it is necessary when you want to report players, it is a general forum rule, please take a look here - http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=24574.0

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
legantois
Private

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 21:41:01 PM »

Skills and experience of the player may be more important than developing the account only with diamonds.

do you really believe in this ?

Are you an experienced player ?

look at this

http://worldcup.imperiaonline.org/fr/live/donations/

113K diamonds, do you know how many Euros or dollars it represents ?

Do you know how some players regularly start with 50K diamonds ?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 21:44:14 PM by legantois » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: