Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 17:20:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You should be ashame that you allow this !!!  (Read 17874 times)
Eufemistic
Private

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2015, 00:02:14 AM »

http://prntscr.com/5o5a5r

few seconds ago  *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos*

maybe next time you will  put a number in addition to stand out more  better someting...... like 500 milion I's not possible but who know? Is easy from the script
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 00:09:13 AM by Eufemistic » Logged
Hrvat
Private

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2015, 00:08:09 AM »

Retards destroy game. So this is it. End off play IO. Same shit what happens here Will be alowed in other versions suner or Kate. So for what  throw money from pocket's? *crazy*
Eufemistic
Private

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2015, 00:15:04 AM »

http://prntscr.com/5o5gom

another seconds new 10 mil points from abadon
Eufemistic
Private

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2015, 00:36:27 AM »

http://prntscr.com/5o5ryf

another explosion  *sos* *sos*
Eufemistic
Private

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2015, 00:57:02 AM »

http://prntscr.com/5o62ki

babameka *Smiley*))))  *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos*
BabaMeca
Private

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2015, 13:33:53 PM »

*PARTY* *Grin* *Grin*

here are all buffoons, admins left us to play and have fun, and you did not stop crying like little girls , and the largest clown, guess who Huh?

ovizxc or the_x_one or as it is called  *freak* *hahaha*
BabaMeca
Private

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2015, 13:48:47 PM »

that honor knows how to do any of you a? aaa??? aaaaa?Huh?*Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

facking clowns  *hahaha* *hahaha* have military points a ? -  *hmm* *crazy* *hahaha*
BabaMeca
Private

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2015, 14:00:59 PM »

http://classic.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/3/2015_1_6/3001013_3000257_1491192

another clown *hihi* who does not know that if military units minus is a loss of his army to attack, you just do not know the game as me and my union, but only know how to cry, you all funny, very funny   *pardon*
BabaMeca
Private

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2015, 14:14:47 PM »

This is cloned army ... this player never had such an army suddenly 2-3 million paladins

where you ovizxc? Come to explain this was ridiculous buffoon  *hahaha*
www_yoo
Private

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2015, 01:11:17 AM »

muhahahha ! babameka *Smiley* relly ? go in bed *Smiley* call manakena and make love ! ...you come and tell what ? yes when all bulgarian start make huge army and use bug  , i tray too find how !  i remember from previous years, was bug like this ! i tray to see if is tru , and after few atack , i see my army are double...
you have courage to say something ? you send atak to me whit 30 mil solgers *Smiley* muhahaha ! you have 20 mil from all , and you was scare dont do the same mistake like karakud when send atak and use vacantion mode !
i dont come here to say nothing and dont whant prove something !
but you all bulgarian distroy this game !
start whit monk in frist 2 week have fortes 7 ... start whit your lover manakaka ( i dont whant put his real name here , is nothing for me) ..alote acconts , alote black market ! what you win ? NOTHING ! all player know how you and most bulgarian play ! nothing to prove , Bulgarian game , normal Admins bulgarian they say (are not sufficiently evidence ) when the job is at brainer, Wait, how did that guy, I check a bit and see the whole thing! do not take more than 2 -5 minutes
is normal all of you recive litel ban ! and after manakaka talk and erase his accont ! i can tell you all ! shame on you.
last 2 month i atak frends for gold ! yes this is what i do .. yes i test bug and see how you and por player make huge army , alote acconts have bilion solgers  , after make this demobilze army , and sell resurces in black market ... buy whit clone acconts all wood , stone or iron ...and make 0 in market and after buy whit 20 gold 1 wood ! after sell whit 0.1 ..yaaa the best cheaters , here , yes bulgarian they are good ! in rest ? nothing *Smiley*) but nothing  ! I ASK YOU AND ALL BULGARIAN , IF YOU ARE SOOOOO GOOD , IF YOU AND YOUR POR CHEATER ARE THE BEST PLAYER ! WHY DONT GIVE WAR TO ROMANIA ALIANCES ? OOOO STAY ,  IS EASY SHOW MILITARY POINT WHIT YOUR COLONE ACCONTS *Smiley*) BASTARDS AND PALANXBG ! MUHAHAHAH ! ya , ya you and your por player  are the best !
AND FOR BULGARIAN ADMINS , GOOD DECISION TO DISTROY THIS GAME ! ALL OF YOU SHAME ! IN SPECIAL  MR KRUM...HO SAY MANY TIME...DONT GIVE BAN , WE NEED PLAYER , IF GIVE THEM BAN , WHO PLAY IMPERIA ! YA ...GOD BLESS YOU   !
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 01:15:42 AM by www_yoo » Logged
www_yoo
Private

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2015, 01:18:25 AM »

and if you ar so smart babakaka  , tell me how i make my trebusete ? *Smiley*) i dont remember *Smiley* was 25.000 trebusete ? i atak abandon  8 pilage and 8 sige in one night ! in all sige atak i send 2000 trebusete in all provinces only to make arrogance ... nothing else ! so i wait your anser , how make the_x_one close to 25.000 trebusete ! let me know !
www_yoo
Private

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2015, 02:01:33 AM »

babakaka *Smiley* why dont show us , your photo whit your honor ? *Smiley*) hahaha ! why ...tell us why ? *Smiley*) relly you are the clons here *Smiley*) and in the game the same *Smiley* por player . por life *Smiley*)
Igor...
Private

http://youtu.be/1xS5spMOGEM

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2015, 12:21:23 PM »

Imperia Online World Cup 2014
http://youtu.be/1xS5spMOGEM

*Smiley*

BabaMeca
Private

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2015, 16:00:20 PM »

and if you ar so smart babakaka  , tell me how i make my trebusete ? *Smiley*) i dont remember *Smiley* was 25.000 trebusete ? i atak abandon  8 pilage and 8 sige in one night ! in all sige atak i send 2000 trebusete in all provinces only to make arrogance ... nothing else ! so i wait your anser , how make the_x_one close to 25.000 trebusete ! let me know !

My name is BabaMeca not babakaka , you understand clown ?  babrek have 100 000 trebusete i have 10 000 , this is not problem to have 1 mil ,but how play whit him a clown? you make 25 000 trebusete for net points and play only in vakancion mode, you not smart  *hahaha*   you send atak to abadon hahahhahaha clown , send atak to player who no have army  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*  and brag about it?   *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

babakaka *Smiley* why dont show us , your photo whit your honor ? *Smiley*) hahaha ! why ...tell us why ? *Smiley*) relly you are the clons here *Smiley*) and in the game the same *Smiley* por player . por life *Smiley*)

when you do not understand something or you can not do , better not talk  because its funny ... I can have this honor ,  you can ?  *freak* you its noting , you its not goot player , you its just clown   *hihi*

I ASK YOU AND ALL BULGARIAN , IF YOU ARE SOOOOO GOOD , IF YOU AND YOUR POR CHEATER ARE THE BEST PLAYER ! WHY DONT GIVE WAR TO ROMANIA ALIANCES ? OOOO STAY ,  IS EASY SHOW MILITARY POINT WHIT YOUR COLONE ACCONTS *Smiley*) BASTARDS AND PALANXBG ! MUHAHAHAH ! ya , ya you and your por player  are the best !
AND FOR BULGARIAN ADMINS , GOOD DECISION TO DISTROY THIS GAME ! ALL OF YOU SHAME ! IN SPECIAL  MR KRUM...HO SAY MANY TIME...DONT GIVE BAN , WE NEED PLAYER , IF GIVE THEM BAN , WHO PLAY IMPERIA ! YA ...GOD BLESS YOU   !

if we announce war to romania - romania escape from war in vacancione i and everyone else know that you also clown ...
and to declare war, the opponent must have an army, and you dont have an entire era no armies...
 bastards took over 100 medals and Roumania took how many? tell me clown  evil4

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/bg/index.php?topic=64774.0     see here ,bastards always won everything,long play together as a team

i call you clown ...you know why?

because at the beginning of the era you wrote and prayed every day to MANEKENA not they attack you and just talking how great a player's you  *hahaha* *hahaha* and not stop waving white flag  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* great player hahahhahaha absoliutli clown , bay bay clown I have nothing to be ashamed , but you should be ashamed for not a man  *hmm*
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 16:04:37 PM by BabaMeca » Logged
www_yoo
Private

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2015, 21:45:04 PM »

i play in vacantion mode ? muhahaha ! yes   when see what loser distroy game ! but tell us  , 1) babrek what play last 2 month ? you what play last 2 month ? karakud what play last 2-3 month ? tell us ...and your name will be all time babakaka *Smiley* if you know romania frends ,  tell him what is baba kaka *Smiley*))) for me player like you all time will be loser ! why ? becose you dont know to play by ruls  ! all your member ( bastards ) make war whit palanxbg to  be no1 militari top aliances *Smiley* muhahaha ! but most of bastards stay in vacantion mode *Smiley*  they quit from long time ago and few player use for mine gold *Smiley* so dont tell me abote last realm *Smiley*  becose was the best joke in this nice game *Smiley* but loser like you and your member distroy this game !
so , i still wait show here , photo whit your top 10 player from bastards  the same like legolas *Smiley* show us what you play *Smiley* muhahahaha ! if i whant do make army like you is easy *Smiley* show here  , army kukata *Smiley* 500.000.000 elite archer *Smiley*) muhahaha ! etc etc  etc  *Smiley* so loser in game *Smiley* loser in real life *Smiley* stay in game and play *Smiley* becose there you tray be someone *Smiley* but you ar not *Smiley* keep play *Smiley* becose you are "smart" im sure you look exact like a man *Smiley* so what you are woman *Tongue* muhahaha !
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: