Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 03:13:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 50% bonus for two governor skills  (Read 1631 times)
Garzima
Private

« on: November 27, 2014, 23:23:11 PM »

It seems a little weird to get extra boost for colonizer skill in annexed province as there is nothing to gain from it ever.
http://prntscr.com/5at1qr
Not a very big deal but can you share some light to it as I'm aware it's randomly generated, but it's seems a little lame to have change to get two unnecessary boosts in new province.
deathruin
Private

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 04:49:23 AM »

Also logistician, that also does not help in provinces. I had that in my very first annex, was quite annoyed.
And in theory, bureaucrat in colony would be in the same boat, thou I haven't got any of that yet. Thou I guess colony can be rerolled at a cost of resource and some population.(does colony at same location always give same bonus?)

Thou there are other bonuses that I never really use, but at least they are technically useful just rarely applicable.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 12:57:10 PM »

The bonuses "50% raise to 2 gubernatorial skills" are randomly generated to the colonies and annexed provinces. Your suggestion will be forwarded to our team and it will be reviewed, thank you.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: