Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 22:29:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 hour block seriously?  (Read 1803 times)
AeylaVasharan
Private

« on: December 01, 2014, 23:30:52 PM »

Having read a post about the 6 hour block and having gotten a offline notification for over 24 hours offline I am wondering when this applied to android users such as myself I have a Samsung galaxy s3 and what is the point of blocking users for that allotted time. There is nothing wrong with being offline for more than 6 hours, this is a ridiculous restriction and has the absolute potential to cause a lot of trouble for the company. Im sorry, but I shouldn't have to come on everyone 6 hours just because some nuthead doesn't like users being offline.

AeylaVasharan
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 11:04:27 AM »

The rule about the 6 hour block doesn't apply in version 6, it has been removed from version 5. The 24 offline notification you've mentioned is not related to this rule. Notifications remind you about the things that need to be done in your empire, they are not rules, no punishments will be applied if you decide to not accept the advice from the notification message.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: