Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 12:12:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion: New faces  (Read 1565 times)
ImKervin
Private

« on: December 11, 2014, 13:17:27 PM »

- It be nice if some of the developers created new faces for these males and females .

- I've seen this man's face more then 10 times! it's either through battle or he's born again.

90%(Going off of what I see in my imperial family tab) of my royal family are the same faces!. Ive never gotten someone that looked different, out of all my time spent on this game, only TWO faces I've encountered that Ive never had, where, majority of the time, its just the same people. This is a really great browser mmo game and I really would like these developers who has done a really fantastic job in remodeling the graphics and moving around the buildings, to create new faces, I'm positive majority of the current developers are very creative so please have the developers use that creativity and give us new faces, Im not asking for to much, just give us new people to work with rather then the same people over and over again because it gets very dull seeing the same people over and over again.

Update:

- Also, please try and make the men that comes from the battlefield after fighting so valiantly to look like they actually came from war. I'm not talking about a full armor. But someone who looks like it, something like this guy
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 13:25:51 PM by ImKervin » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 13:59:40 PM »

Hello ImKervin, I will send your suggestions for a review, thank you.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: