Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 01:41:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A few suggestions  (Read 3040 times)
deathruin
Private

« on: November 24, 2014, 15:06:52 PM »

1. Allow multiple selection on barbarian search and/or finer filter. Specifically, at a time I might be interested in only slavers, and then at others maybe lv 10 slaver plus lv 13 whatever. It would be better if there was a way to search all qualifying targets at once instead of either manually checking stuff and searching multiple times.

2. Provide an option to order troops in all(or a selection of your choice) towns at once. It should be common practice for players to recruit in many different towns to spread the population consumption and get the troop faster(compared to queue) without having to upgrade barracks too much. But as it is now, it's fairly tedious to order them when you have over a dozen recruiting points and wish to recruit at 4 barracks in each.

3. slightly increase honor cap(without increasing honor effect cap). This would allow a buffer zone for players to gain and lose honor without losing any benefit. 20 to 30 will suffice.

4. It appears that technology calculator for time of fortress upgrade does not take Military architecture into account, which specifically states that it have an effect, it would be good if it is added.(This can also be considered as a bug)

5. It would be nice if we can set our default offensive formation to something other than the "default" formation. Currently I use a certain non-default formation every time and have to manually select it each time.

6. It would be nice if we can designate a queue of generals as opposed to just one. Specifically, if our primary general is out, then it should automatically select the second on queue and so on. Right now sending out multiple waves all with generals is a bit tedious. On that note, it would good if the governor icon is displayed on the general selection list, right now i can't tell if a person is a governor until i pick it(or remember all my governor, which gets hard later on).

7. morale should do more than just checking if the army would "run away". right now morale for defender tend to be fairly useless as except for perhaps the most dishonorable player, defending side rarely run low enough for it to take an effect. And in turn, the defender skill/talent(+morale to defending) is mostly moot. Whatever new mechanic that would make morale play a more important part for the defender would be nice. Maybe a 0.01% attack boost for each point of morale(tiny, but something). Thou that does mean fortress defender might need some morale number(but unchanging) if the effect is positive. (if it's negative, such as ((195-morale)/10000)*1% of your troop runs away every round, then it doesn't have to be. 195 because 194 is current highest possible morale I think)

That is all for the moment.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 17:51:18 PM »

Hello deathruin,
I'll forward your ideas to our team for a review, thank you.
About 4, do you report that military architecture doesn't reduce the time for building the next fortress level if there already is a fortress level in progress or another problem?

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
deathruin
Private

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 20:42:23 PM »

Hello deathruin,
I'll forward your ideas to our team for a review, thank you.
About 4, do you report that military architecture doesn't reduce the time for building the next fortress level if there already is a fortress level in progress or another problem?

No, there is a technology calculator under help menu-->tech tree. It can be used to calculate the cost and completion time of buildings and technology. But as it currently stand, it does not take MA into account for calculation of fortress construction time, making it inaccurate.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 12:59:10 PM »

The Military architecture is missing in the technology calculator, the problem will be fixed, thank you.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
deathruin
Private

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 17:42:25 PM »

One more suggestion:
The ability to annex terrains should take precedence over most other expansion features and rules. Therefore, I propose that players should be able to:
Select an annex-able terrain that can be annexed except due to adjacent or is occupied by a colony, vassal, trade post or military post.
The specific 2x2 terrain would be then "flagged" as "imminent annexation zone" and will consume one annexation limit(one level of Centralization)
This zone can be converted into a province as soon as the holdings blocking the annexation are removed, at which point the Centralization consumption is switched to the province.
This zone cannot be canceled manually, it will be automatically canceled if a province of another player is established adjacent to it. If it is canceled, the Centralization consumption is also cancelled and refunded.
You may attack any colony/vassal/trade post/military post that are blocking the annexation of the zone regardless of point range and ignoring capitulation, vacation mode etc. All colony lose their indestructibility in this case.

To prevent players from using this to destroy other player's holdings via "reaching out" by building a "path" with provinces:
10x10 unconditionally other than the fact that it can be annexed except due to adjacent non-province holdings of other players(meaning you must have and adjacent province)
14x14 under the additional condition that no legal zone exist within the 10x10 zone (due to other player's provinces)

Its excessively frustrating to be unable to expand due to random stuff that are lying around that cannot be attacked and/or cannot be destroyed. As long as players are aware of this semi-exclusive zone, this shouldn't cause too much grief(you won't be establishing colonies in places where it can be destroyed anyway, for example)
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 14:56:12 PM »

Thank you for your suggestion, it will be forwarded to our team.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: