Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 07:50:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion: Allow "Other Imperial relatives" to continue making children/family  (Read 3314 times)
ImKervin
Private

« on: November 17, 2014, 02:32:43 AM »

- My title of this suggestion isn't as clear as I want it to be but im suggesting that you allow the "Other Imperial Family Relatives" to continue making their own children. And rather then having them all the way in the bottom, I'd like them to have their own tab as well . Titled as "Family" or "Cousin" and it should be allowed that the Family be able to merry within the family/cousins. It's been largely known and proven that members of the courts that were related would merry cousins. Because that is how it went.

- So Id be nice if they were allowed to merry within their family, NOT brother or sister but if they're cousins(Which 100% of the people at the bottom of "Other Imperial relatives") should be allowed to merry .
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 08:12:12 AM »

Thank you for your suggestion. It will be reviewed.

Valar morghulis !
BowWow-us
Retired US Military, Disabled
Sergeant

New to game, not new to these type games

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 03:42:13 AM »

Yes, I would like to second this motion !

Pls join Kennel alliance, helpful, thanks, and welcome ! Please send me your dynastic marriage candidates. Thank You !
ketansat
Private

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 16:20:01 PM »

I totally agree, that's so ridiculous when you have a good talent boy in relative that you want him to be the next king, but when he can become king, he is too old to have childrens *sad*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 22:33:47 PM »

I totally agree, that's so ridiculous when you have a good talent boy in relative that you want him to be the next king, but when he can become king, he is too old to have childrens *sad*

Hi Ketansat

You know that you can change who the next heir of your dynasty will be, don't you ?
when you click at the portrait of each family member (main branch, cadet branch or courtesans), you have a crown icon that allow you to select the heir (and provides +5 Happiness and +5 Moral)

Have fun,

Deus populusque
ketansat
Private

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 16:04:44 PM »

Hi Ketansat

You know that you can change who the next heir of your dynasty will be, don't you ?
when you click at the portrait of each family member (main branch, cadet branch or courtesans), you have a crown icon that allow you to select the heir (and provides +5 Happiness and +5 Moral)

Have fun,

Yes i know it, but what i mean is when my first king die, the boy i want to be heir was not 16 years old yet, and i chose another to be temporary heir for its benefit, then the king die unexpected, now if that boy have to wait to be the next king, he must be around 54 years old or even more. I wonder if he could still have children at that age, and it's not always able to have a female noble at that time for him in Court
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 16:21:47 PM »

Hi Ketansat,

actually, the males are always ready for it
but it's the female side that dictates if a child can be born

from my own experience in the game, it's possible for 50+ years old women to still carry children
actually, it's directly related to which generation they are in the Imperial Dynasty and how many children are already born in the next generation

let's take an example :

your king A dies of old age
his heir is B is already quite aged too, but succeeds nonetheless
he wasn't married yet, but you give him a bride (anyone between 16 and 60 years old)
king B is now without descendants, but actively working his royal bed ... in the next 24hrs, the probability is very high that he'll have a child, followed by another one within the next 72hrs.

if you want him to be a regent instead, it's best to make sure he doesn't have a bride

However, remember that you are free to choose who the next heir is
male, female, old, young, main familiy tree, courtesan, from another dynasty ... it's really up to you

Have fun,

Deus populusque
grmarf
Captain

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2015, 20:31:52 PM »

actually, the males are always ready for it

*hahaha*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: