Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 23:53:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: quick garrison unit  (Read 1630 times)
ketansat
Private

« on: April 06, 2015, 19:04:33 PM »

I think there should be a quick button to garrison units in all provinces, as well as move all garrisoned units in all provinces on to the field
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 22:26:48 PM »

Hi Ketansat

well, you have a button to gather all garrisoned troops to the capital's field (top of the main screen, shortcut buttons)
and you can also un-garrison all the troops of a castle by the click of a button (command screen, deployment tab)

Have fun,

Deus populusque
ketansat
Private

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 15:52:51 PM »

Yes, i know all that, but what i mean is a button to quickly garrison units in all provinces so i don't have to switch to each province one by one, open command center and then garrison units. And more important, i suggest a separate Espionage window, and when i recall my spy, it doesn't reload to first espionaga page, that's really annoying cause i usually recall spies from page 3 or 4

Thanks
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 16:03:29 PM »

oki

I'll forward the 2 ideas

please note that you can troops garrison in all provinces simultaneously, if you use this method :

1) gather all troops in the same province
2) use the "deployment" window to send the troops to be garrisoned in all provinces, as per each fort limit size
troops send in garrison will have their upkeep as priority filter (the costlier, the first to get in)

Have fun,
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 16:08:23 PM by Starbuck » Logged

Deus populusque
ketansat
Private

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 19:32:28 PM »

Thanks, i know that method already, but things is the priority is for best defence, and prior the province from 1,2,3,... to the last. For example, if i send archers, swordmen and cavalries to garrison in other provinces from capital, province 2 will full of archers, and the last will full of swordmen. That makes the last one very vulnerable, so if you could, please make a button to divide troops equally, just like sending to field option.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: