Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 17:33:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: marriage  (Read 2071 times)
ketansat
Private

« on: April 05, 2015, 16:14:39 PM »

I suggest Royal family member can get marriage with Court Candidates, they still are noble, and it's very ridiculous when you have to kick some Court members to be able to get married to some one else *sad*
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 12:38:19 PM »

Hello ketansat,

Court Candidates are not yet accepted in the Palace, they can get married once they are part of the palace. Increase the palace levels to gain more free slots in the Imperial Court, each level grants 1 free vacancy.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
ketansat
Private

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 18:03:13 PM »

Hi Angela,

I know Court candidates are not Court members yet. But why can't my family member get married with Court Candidates? They had  became noble already, not a humble servant, right? And don't you see what i mean to say "ridiculous"? You have 8 Palace levels, where will i put my bride/groom if i have max court members? I need a bride/groom, not a new court member

Thanks for listening
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 22:30:41 PM »

Hi Ketansat,

Well, think it this way : Court candidates are not aristocrats just yet. They simply have been noticed (usually through their military service) and deemed worthy of more consideration.
That said, there is also a simple gameplay reason for having a filter between Court candidates and Courtesans : it's to force players to make hard choices rather than to have everything served on a silver plate *wink*

Have fun,

Deus populusque
ketansat
Private

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 16:14:20 PM »

http://prntscr.com/6r5xpk

They was granted noble title already. And as i said, it's still very ridiculous that you have to kick an old man to have the right to get married and then left his place empty
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 16:28:03 PM »

Hi Ketansat

let's not argue pointlessly about semantics
being granted a noble title doesn't necessary equate with being part of the kingdom's aristocracy, that is the kingdom's ruling elite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristocracy_%28class%29

for a noble to become part of the ruling system in Imperia Online, he/she needs to be married into the dynasty or have their services acknowlegded by becoming a Court Courtesan

Have fun,

Deus populusque
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: