Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 04:14:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Improve game  (Read 2192 times)
Akuser
Private

« on: November 14, 2014, 18:42:05 PM »

Hi, plz check and fix these things plz

1/ Int city, when i lost it, i can't trace, i can't check it by hand too, cuz all Iden city occupied dont have the same details like before, no more details like Army size, and 1 more annoything is if the owner got high anti-spy i can't check it. So, make it easy plz. Suggest: owned city got the same details at free city, just add 1 more line about their owner, no-chance!! Can be trace the location of ciry u lost in combat report.

2/ Colony: Make the big zone when select new collony! x4 coner like Anex.
See the pic, that space zone near my colonies, too ugly and cost more distance.

Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 16:09:42 PM »

Hello Akuser,
Thank you for your suggestions. After the independent city is annexed it becomes part of the player's empire and it acts like all annexed provinces, the parameters change. The independent city can also be turned into vassal and provide gold income for the Empire. A vassal can be taken over another player. Other players can invade the vassal and fight the army and fortress inside to take over the vassal. The army and the fortress is preset by the independent city it used to be. You can save an Independent city's location using Bookmarks.
The measure for square area of the Global map is one point, colonies occupy 4 points as the annexed province in the picture, but there are holdings that occupy less and more points. You can choose to make the colony on a terrain from another one from the 4 squares.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 16:12:26 PM by Angela » Logged

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Akuser
Private

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 12:48:52 PM »

@Angela U got your own right, I suggest for more comfortable gameplay.

1/ Why not is keep the Int'city details like before turn to Vassal? Nothing harm the game right? Bookmark is the trick but Bookmark for Special res or other Player not Ident'city, imagine it, u need bookmark 10 Indent'city? Its really dumb way.

2/ Why dont make it more clearly? For example, when u choose 1 point for new Collony,the zone will reveil 4 squares.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 17:25:20 PM »

The Independent city's information changes because the holding is not independent city when it becomes part of another empire. I will send your suggestion about the colony zone for a review, thank you.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: