Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 00:26:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion: Decisions  (Read 1457 times)
ImKervin
Private

« on: November 29, 2014, 04:20:07 AM »

Empires were not only created through military force only, their were, also choices that had to be made in order to see the empire become successful, mostly by treating your people right .

So what I am suggesting is something that would be enjoyable, fun and also would benefit the mood of all the empires populace(Happiness).

My suggestion is that developers create a system where the player must choose what would be best for the empire. For example

Adviser:
"Your people are looking forward to  the celebration of your empire, they're all preparing to the grant festival throughout the entire empire, however, they're rumors that a politician plans to disrupt this celebration and use it to dethrone you with force while everyone is distracted."

Then, you'll be given a choice.

Choice A:

Allow the celebration at the risk of numerous people potentially dying at a possible coup. (Doing this, will reduce your armies military strength to about 10-20%. Simply because this is a celebration, a celebration to celebrate the King and the Empire they love very much so majority of soldiers will not be so alerted, rather they would be busy enjoying there time which is why there strength would be reduced. HOWEVER, this will increase your empires overall happiness for a certain amount of time.)

Choice B:

Cancel the grand celebration and alert your soldiers. Doing this would increase your armies strength to 10-20%. Though, this will cause a decrease in happiness.

Second Example.

Advisor:
 My king, this man has commited a horrible crime in his community. He has killed several innocents, stole peoples money and even attempted to rape a women who barely managed to escape had the guards not arrive! What shall we do with him?

Choice A

- Throw into prison (Increased happiness)

Choice B

- Set free ( A decrease in happiness)

Final Example.

Advisor: My King, this man has been accused of thievery but there is no proof of this accusation. He has stolen bread from a local food market so by law he must be punished, or by religious law, his hands should be cut off

Choice A

- Set free (Increased in happiness)

Choice B

- Throw into prison despite no evidence ( Decrease in happiness )

Above me is an example of what I meant.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 13:16:43 PM »

Hello ImKervin,
Your idea will be forwarded to our team and it will be reviewed.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: