Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 17:22:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dynasty builder skill  (Read 1428 times)
BordaHorda
Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero04zkb6wg

« on: November 13, 2014, 08:20:24 AM »

Dear developers!

I have an idea for a new skill  *ok* *Smiley*

This skill is about to build your dynasties, can be an addition to usually marriages. I suggest to having the possibility for this skill only aquired, but if you want you can make it inborn talents too. Is the following, to better build your dynasties and build your royal family would be good to have the opportunity to make marriages between two sent marriage candidates. Like this :

http://prntscr.com/55v6hj

For example player A has sent you a marriage candidate and player B has also sent you a marriage candidate. Then you will have the option to make marriage between this two marriage candidates, and they will move up to your royal family, not just like how we can do it now.

But I dont want to make it the most easy way. Thats why I suggested only aquired. And there can be 5 lvls. lvl 1 means you can do it once, lvl 2 means you can do it twice, etc... and when your current leader dies you lose this option. To have it again, you need the luck to get the Dynasty builder skill again for your new emperor or empress. Because this skill must to be unique, just for the emperor or empress. If its an average skill its not good. You have to decide what skills you gonna choose when you developing your leader.

Thanks for your attention! Sounds good? Clap your hands if you agree with me *Smiley* *wink*  *bravo*
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 13:00:03 PM »

Hello BordaHorda,

Thank you for your suggestion. Similar changes of the Imperial family are not planned, the dynasty is a line of rulers from the same family, the great person has to be born in the dynasty or married to a member of the family as a marriage candidate or a noble from the imperial court.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: