Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 01:16:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 1340 times)
Scofield11
Private

« on: November 08, 2014, 01:02:58 AM »

so here is a suggestion.

put battle animation back..

everybody loved it in v5

just some paper report isnt fun enough to some people like me we like animated battles to show how they were played

and one more suggestion

Make Imperia Real Online

you set up in Imperia Online server and only reason you are in that server to have online battles like Rome 2 : Total war and so on that games

you can create custom battle , nomads vs imperians , and ancient nations like Britain vs France , Ottomans vs Austria , Italy vs France and so on medieval warss

you get created army and you manage it 3d set a formation and march into the battle

you can also make a server that is economy + war

so you build economy to build army and army leads to online battles
deathruin
Private

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 04:24:11 AM »

I don't care much for animations, but I do need more details in my battle report.
For example, how exactly is each flank doing? are my reserves being deployed? What unit is fighting against what exactly?

Right, while you can figure it out in theory, it is a lot of work and a headache, have to keep track of the numbers.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 10:02:00 AM »

Thank you both for your suggestions, they will be reviewed. We are working on the improvement of the animated battle report, it will again be available when it is completed.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: