Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 20:58:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion: Navel Wars  (Read 1326 times)
ImKervin
Private

« on: November 04, 2014, 20:34:08 PM »

I think that having wars through sea's or naval wars would be an excellent way for people to grow there empire as well since, half of the empires we knew in the books, began through sea's.

For example the Carthaginians, they became a great empire simply off of the fact that there power were through navals, not only did they become a great naval empire but they also became a very wealthy empire simply off of the fact that they relied on the sea's and there trade routes . Realistically speaking a lot of wars are not always through land but through the sea's as well. Look at Great Britain,  a small country whose naval capabilities outclassed and surpassed every single nation before.

I also believe that this would be really enjoyable for those who wants to be a stronger empire through there navals rather then investing on foot soldiers.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 20:42:04 PM by ImKervin » Logged
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 22:00:18 PM »

Thank you for your suggestion.
This may be possible in a future game version as the map for now does not contain any water routes between empires.

Cheers

Valar morghulis !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: