Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 00:42:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF is going on?  (Read 2013 times)
LordStDenis
Lieutenant

« on: October 31, 2014, 00:24:07 AM »

been removed from qualifiers due to inactivity?

I'm in 7th place in UK rankings, have been fully active, buitl and researched stuff only a few minutes b4 I try to mobilize and deploy troops to defend next attack and nothing happens I refresh and get msg telling me I've been inactive

now i will probably lose all the battles this round when I could have defended 2, maybe 3, get no war income lose all the next round when i would have defended at least one maybe 2 and all those net points

maybe i will be lucky and still qualify, but it's the priciple both for myself and for the team's position in rankings as well as our consistently best victory % in the stats
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 11:56:42 AM »

Hello LordStDenis,
Your account hasn't been removed from the Qualifiers due to inactivity, we were encountering technical problems and the access to the realm has been restricted for some time. The problem has been fixed shortly after, the nomad attack lead by xaoc has been prolonged with the exact time the access has been restricted for. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
LordStDenis
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 12:57:54 PM »

thx, got worried there for a minute *Smiley*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: