Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 03:26:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks very much Maiu  (Read 15040 times)
Rakii
Captain

Clitz Lickerz Clubz

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 15:54:24 PM »

no need to revenge me, tyvm... I think I'm perfectly capable to take care of myself *rose*

the thing why I'm disappointed is this: IO is a wargame! attacking or being attacked is a part of the game... if you don't like that; go find yourself another game! and of course I'm not saying that you can't help your friends; but if you start whining after 2 weeks of playing because someone sieged or pillaged you... that's just lame IMO! *pardon*

but dont forget that this is an RPG and you can do whatever you wanted in your account. They wanted to become farmers so let it be, they want to protect kingjohn, then let be...you want to become a pillager then we let it be  *rose*

Bankai
kingjohn
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 15:55:54 PM »

nah, nasio, I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, polish200 is my friend, nasio is my friend, so I try not to make my friends fight one another, if the pillager isn't hiske, that would be a different story. My nick is iloveyou so I love everyone.  *rose*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2008, 16:03:24 PM »

but dont forget that this is an RPG and you can do whatever you wanted in your account. They wanted to become farmers so let it be, they want to protect kingjohn, then let be...you want to become a pillager then we let it be  *rose*

of course you can do whatever you want! that's why I play in a lot of different ways too... I'm even a farmer in GI *hihi* all I'm saying is that it IS a wargame so if you're being attacked you should not whine about it so much *wink*

Hiske the pillager... who would've ever thought that *hihi*

nah, nasio, I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, polish200 is my friend, nasio is my friend, so I try not to make my friends fight one another

this is exactly the opposite of what I think! you know; it's a game! if I play a game of Risk I fight my friends too! that's what makes the game fun!

if the pillager isn't hiske, that would be a different story.

why would it be different?
k_mihai
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 16:06:20 PM »

Hiske the pillager... who would've ever thought that *hihi*

me *Tongue*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 17:02:44 PM »

of course you can do whatever you want! that's why I play in a lot of different ways too... I'm even a farmer in GI *hihi* all I'm saying is that it IS a wargame so if you're being attacked you should not whine about it so much *wink*
Go hiske, go hiske. *Smiley*  *bravo* *YAHOO*  *Grin*
that was also my point, this is wargame, not simcity. *Smiley* its normal that people fight and attack. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
k_mihai
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2008, 18:55:20 PM »

Go hiske, go hiske. *Smiley*  *bravo* *YAHOO*  *Grin*
that was also my point, this is wargame, not simcity. *Smiley* its normal that people fight and attack. *Smiley*

he, he, i thing that that kleopatra girl was right in that message posted by Johnie  *bear*
Foundation
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2008, 00:32:16 AM »

Ah, I do like Simcity4  *Tongue*, but now with Simcity Societies it turned bad...

Anyways, so is this like the "Top Ranks Discussion" now?  *pardon*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: