Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:08:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New warning  (Read 4320 times)
Daedulus
Private

« on: September 09, 2014, 15:08:31 PM »

Look out for player named saintluke.  He'll repeatedly attack you for no reason.  Apparently, he's just "man enough" to attack smaller players.  Cured me of playing this game.
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 15:10:46 PM »

Hi there Daedulus,

If you have enough of one player attacking you, you can freely use the "capitulate" function available in the game. This should give you enough time to recover from the attacks and regain your economical and army strength. Once the capitulation is over, if he attacks you again, you can repeat the process.

All the best.

Valar morghulis !
Daedulus
Private

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 01:27:48 AM »

When I capitulate, I lose 10% of my military points--not exactly helpful there.  Secondly, while I rebuild, so is he.  And since he is bigger than I am he can absorb what losses he gets easier and rebuild easier.  So, the capitulation thing is of no help whatsoever.  And to help prove my point he is attacking me again.  Claims that he has been attacked by much bigger players and yet here he is again.

Players who attack smaller players should suffer a huge honor point lose and everyone on the realm should know it.
====
Also, when he merely attacks me, even though he is quite some distance away from me, I cannot use the 10 minute rush on production--does he get affected the same way, or is this another double-whammy on the victims?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 01:30:04 AM by Daedulus » Logged
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 07:33:45 AM »

Players who attack outside their x2 range lose honor points and army morale.
The capitulation is helpful if you want a moment of peace from that guy. Indeed it costs you 10% of your military points. Since you value the military points, i`m assuming you are attacking also. So let me ask you.. are you only attacking players that have the same number of points as you? Or do you attack smaller players also?
Also, during an attack, regardless of the number of points, an incoming attack will block the use of some functions (you cant chose army in the temple chests, you cant instantly move the army, you cant transport instantly resources to another province).

Valar morghulis !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: