Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 11:47:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your logic with diamonds  (Read 4296 times)
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« on: August 01, 2014, 23:51:06 PM »

Sure - you think its great for people to spend shedloads of money in this game - its what keeps you running after all - but, when you consider that no-one can help each other, and even if you take down a guy and wipe his army, after he has been attacking lots of your alliance - he can simply spend loads of diamonds and be back to full power in almost no time at all.

Why should we play a game where you can watch people lose their army, yet in less than a day - grow so much by the use of their wallets - why should I even bother, when you see people grow 500K in less than a day - just by spending diamonds?

Paying money for a game is sensible - allowing this diamond abuse is wrong - and thats why you are getting less and less players playing in these servers. 1000 players paying 10 euros a month, will always be better than 10 players paying 100 euros.

Lets get some sense back in this game please - if you have let it become a game purely for big wallets, recognise that and do something about it please. If you dont find some way to stop this diamond abuse, then dont moan when the game becomes defunct - it will be entirely your fault.

What makes you think that this game is so great you can expect people to pay 100s of euros a month? You will find some that are stupid enough to do it, but trust me - this is not a game worthy of that amount of money - and if you rely on these few idiots that have more money than sense, you are losing so much of the gaming community.

To clarify - spending money is ok - allowing people to abuse the game because they spend far more than normal people can - thats not how gaming should work. If you worked this out, you'd have more players in the game, you'd be able to upgrade your servers, implement chat systems etc. But I'm not here to give you a business plan - just to point out the bloody obvious
mustique
Lieutenant

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 04:08:27 AM »

dont waste your time. i have 8 years reading lots of players that have long quit, premium players, and will never play again for the same points youre making. i don spend one dime because of the crap ive seen happen here over the last 8 years
LordStDenis
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 11:35:00 AM »

yep, don't waste yr time, the game needs money to pay for technical staff and the cost of the servers, they depend on the "Coiners" without them spending money there would be no game
schrienerm
Private

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 20:05:01 PM »

here is what should happen... In the temple they should only have the free one and the one that only cost 4 diamonds this will help bring back the competitive of the game and make it even for everyone 
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 19:07:30 PM »

Hello schrienerm,

Thank you for your suggestion. Changes in the number of the temple gifts hasn't been planned for now, but if there are any changes in future, I'll let you know right away.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Griffinrider
Private

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2015, 06:01:38 AM »

I have a very silly question; Why can not the designers make giving diamonds part of the chests from the barbarians or something?
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2015, 11:45:19 AM »

Hello Griffinrider,

I'll forward your suggestion and it will be reviewed.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
Tasilakosil
Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2015, 23:16:41 PM »

yeah, just finishing era on server where 1 alliance has 180M points....the rest remaind around 50M max. whole top 10 is made of those players and first 5 have nobody else in their 2x range. that is quite sad if you really think about it
biggxmak@yahoo.com
Private

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2015, 16:13:46 PM »

Trust me they don't care about our opinition, they want just to earn money, even with the stupid scripts created by IO.
This game somedays were the most interesting, but with this diamonds it's really stupid.
I can post 3-4 scripts and the admins won't do nothing i'm sure.
I want one answer :
why we must play your game when you create scripts and sell so much diamonds ?
FOr example one person bought 14000 diamonds and every day take temple + 10 hour + 48 hour?Huh???
The game is boring with auto scripts and this diamonds witout limit are worst...
Administration of IO, if you don't make limit and stop scriptss don't hope in the game will be full with players.
witout the normal players who don't buy diamonds this game will be stoped, so take some decision or just leave us.
I don't see reason to play when somebody for 2 days is 4M  points .
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2015, 13:50:48 PM »

Hello biggxmak,
Scripts and fully or partly automated programs giving users a competitive edge over other players are prohibited, including auto-refresh functions as well as other integrated web-browser mechanisms where automated actions are concerned. We are working to prevent use of such programs. If you want to report a player you suspect is using scripts, you should write to support@imperialsupport.org from your email used for registration in the game and provide the full information you have on him, as well as your username and realm. The diamonds are used for various extras and facilities, but their usage is not mandatory, the game is free for registration and can be played without using diamonds.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
Lilith
Private

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2015, 04:37:51 AM »

hum. this conversation is still going on? player since 2007, and I remember when the whole diamond thing first started. It was fine at first, and then came this problem, along with year long realms, where people had more time to get ridiculously big and it upset everyone.Countless people have and will continue to quit, and some (like myself) will come back, because its a fantastic game, after all....but there will always be those with deep pockets, and new players, so it really makes no difference if loyal players quit  *pardon* And I am truly grateful for the classic realms they have decided to keep, with no diamonds, but they are so dead *sad* nobody wants to play that way anymore  *crazy* or they are unaware of it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: