Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 21:42:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re-assessment of the researches etc  (Read 1444 times)
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« on: August 01, 2014, 00:37:37 AM »

I realise that working out the balance of research cost/time is one of the hardest things to do in this genre of game. The facebook x3 bonus, actually made big difference at the start of the game - maybe people should consider if that should be the normal reward - I dont think the x3 was excessive - although I know it can be stupidly low at times without it.

What I would really like, is to think people have genuinely considered it, and played the game. Take a look at this...
http://prntscr.com/48b1mj

Tell me - who on Earth could ever, or would ever, get to cent 20 - at that kind of cost - its a stupid addition to the game, and I personally think it would be next to impossible, although maybe I am mistaken.

Maybe these same people can get to 100 fortification levels?

I'm not sure what has happened, but there is not enough time in a server to get to these levels, even if you had all the res and all the diamonds in the world.

There's nothing wrong with looking at things, realising there has been a mistake, and correcting them.

and whilst I'm talking to the forum, which I've never been convinced goes to the developers - I think you should consider how much you charge for diamonds per week. Its imperative that people pay for the game - how else could it function - but having 200 diamonds a day being normal (give or take a few) - you seriously want people to pay 70 euros or so a week? If you made it a sensible amount - say 20 euros a month - then, instead of having servers being held up by a couple of players - you would have hundreds, which would give so much more in return.

I appreciate seeing all the responses from the forum moderators - but it worries me we hear nothing from the developers ever, other than to tell us there is another deal on diamonds. Do they not realise that if you keep sending mails saying, there is super-dooper deal on diamonds, people think they are running out of money, and are desperate for the few people who spend a lot, to spend more?

I suggest, if you make paying for the game a sensible level - you will have more join, more stay - and more importantly, more money to keep it running.

If you do speak to the developers - ask them to look at this....https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/animus-interactive/avalon-lords-redefining-the-mmorts

They could learn a lot
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 11:48:32 AM »

I'll forward your suggestions to our developers' team and they will be reviewed. Thank you

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: