Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 19:02:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alliance game?  (Read 1599 times)
Barbiearian
Sergeant

« on: July 30, 2014, 20:02:59 PM »

We have no proper chat - we cannot time attacks - we cannot see incoming attacks on team mates - we cannot see outgoing attacks from team mates - we cannot send support to each other - we cannot send res to each other.

My suggestion is that this game needs to seriously reconsider what makes an alliance-based game - coz there seems to be a lot missing imo
torveaux
Private

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 20:16:03 PM »

I like that the alliance as an entity can have control over resources, technologies, even armies and buildings and entire castles, as long as the players donate or the alliance levies a tax. I like that the alliance is the entity that wins a server, and not the single player.

However, Barbiearian has a solid point here: there aren't many ways for players within an alliance to work together and help each other out, which is kind of part of the point of an alliance. Each of the suggestions put forward in the OP I support - a real-time alliance chat, some method of timing attacks, if not incoming or outgoing attacks, then at least battle reports from players hitting our alliance mates, reinforcement within the alliance to an individual player's cities, and some method of resource transfer (for which I have suggested several possible mechanisms in a separate post).
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 08:27:51 AM »

Thank you for both of your suggestions.

They will be reviewed and if considered needed, they will be implemented.

Cheers

Valar morghulis !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: