Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 02:49:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I can see only all boxes in temple  (Read 2239 times)
google87
Private

« on: July 30, 2014, 15:44:50 PM »

Hi guys,
do you have an idea for not seeing all the boxes in temple. Although I have enough paid diamonds in my accounts, I cant see all the boxes
Could you please help me?
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 15:49:40 PM »

Once you open 3 boxes of 4 diamonds the next row will open. The same will be with the next row of boxes etc.
google87
Private

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 16:11:16 PM »

thanks so much

Population's religious refuge. The temple is the symbol of faith, so its levels generate +2 daily Happiness points. It’s the place the sovereign can visit every day and face gods’ will towards his Empire, receiving or not a gift in Happiness, decreasing of research time, gold and resource, whose amount is equal to 1/2 - 32-hours income of your Empire without the gold and army whose amount is equal to ½ -32h Empire’s production, excluding gold income. A player can open one gift per day for free. But if he has already taken a free gift from the Temple at least 3 times, he will have the chance to open a second gift for the day for 4 diamonds. If he has already taken a gift for 4 diamonds at least 3 times, he will have the chance to open a third gift for the day for 15 diamonds. If he has already taken a gift for 15 diamonds at least 3 times, he will have the chance to open a fourth gift for the day for 25 diamonds. If he has already taken a gift for 25 diamonds at least 3 times, he will have the chance to open a fifth gift for the day for 49 diamonds. If he has already taken a gift for 49 diamonds at least 3 times, he will have the chance to open a sixth gift for the day for 99 diamonds.
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 17:05:02 PM »

*Smiley*  you are welcome.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: